Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

^Wow could be my favorite pic of chinas so far. I think I'm leaning towards the orange laces now.
Also agree that the blocking on the KYs is kinda plain.

JP is a PS3 man, hate reverted,
laugh.gif
. Those KY look pretty dope, the colorway, not the shoe. I'm still not over on the black/red 9s, especially that pic of them on the previous page, they look weird on feet, or maybe it's just the pics?

Cannot bring myself to spend almost $300 shipped
30t6p3b.gif
on the Chinas in my size right now...really want these and the Cannons but I'll try and get them for retail. Hopefully both are available at HOH and I can get them for retail

Originally Posted by jm9312

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Couple pics I had taken earlier of me in the 9s...Pics aren't that clean btw....I apologize for the store window...It was quite dirty....Sz 11 just to let yall know
you got a wide foot?

They look god. Do they feel similar to the 8 PS with the high arch?

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I dont care what ANYONE says.  These are the absolute truth..
nike-lebron-9-xx-jason-petrie-chat-1-08-zcore.jpg

Are they the samples Greg?
It's that z-core model they make before samples. I agree... it was like 6 am when I saw this I almost fell off my chair.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

You couldnt tell from the stock photos that those things are god awful for casual use?

laugh.gif
Until now there hasn't been a straight on pic, while on foot. Even the Nike photos are not straight on, as if they knew themselves that these joints is ga'bage.

lebron 9 chinas will drop in Europe, my pair is secured and with employee discount
pimp.gif
and i would still bet on a U.S. release of the chinas also.

Im was thinking the same thing Fresh......... i see one slightly different version and it looks pretty nice. It looks like a 360 version.

that Z-sole pre-sample is crazy..... i hope they make multiple versions like last year and make the z-sole one of them.

Do the MODS know this thread is Jacked up???

I got my tracking number for my China's today too.....really looking forward to killin these out on my vacay to Cancun at the end of the month

There a lot more ppl selling the china's now which makes me think they might be coming to the US market. For those not wanting to spend $270+++ like I foolishly did, check the link below.........Ive ordered from the site multiple times and have had nothing but good experience. I have no affiliation, nor does the owner even know me outside of being a customer.......It is a pre order so look around if you want em sooner. Lots of them poppin up on eBay now........just tryin to help out other members get their kicks
smile.gif

Chinas 209.99
Pre Heats (
laugh.gif
) $199.99

http://thetank.bigcartel....lebron-9-china-pre-order

Go HAM kids!!!
smile.gif

lots of love for this shoe...nice to see alot of people coming around. once Wale gets a pair then all the real bandwagoners will turn as well.

then, sadly i will be the only one. lol. i want to like them, but i wear all my shoes for casual purposes and they dont do it for me. great colorways though. the UK is the best so far imo.

Just got my chinas in....first impressions: the flame is super wack, the colorway is dope, they aren't the 8 but they can be pulled off casually. Build and quality is a step up from the 8 v3 and probably on par with the v2. Haven't had the chance to try them on so I cant speak on the fit. Im hoping the 9 releases in the states because I will double up, as well as the cannons.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Do the MODS know this thread is Jacked up???

I got my tracking number for my China's today too.....really looking forward to killin these out on my vacay to Cancun at the end of the month

There a lot more ppl selling the china's now which makes me think they might be coming to the US market. For those not wanting to spend $270+++ like I foolishly did, check the link below.........Ive ordered from the site multiple times and have had nothing but good experience. I have no affiliation, nor does the owner even know me outside of being a customer.......It is a pre order so look around if you want em sooner. Lots of them poppin up on eBay now........just tryin to help out other members get their kicks
smile.gif

Chinas 209.99
Pre Heats (
laugh.gif
) $199.99

http://thetank.bigcartel....lebron-9-china-pre-order

Go HAM kids!!!
smile.gif
Is this place legit? Can't find any info on it.

i think when jp said watch out for spring 2012 the first thing i thought of was
that mint candy cw..and he was mentioning foamposite a few times in that
video ..hmmm

Back
Top Bottom