Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

OOOOOMMMMMGGGGGGGGG MY CHINAS CAME IN TODAY!!!!!! WOW THE SHOE IS INCREDIBLE!!!!! AWESOME QUALITY WOW!!!! I can't believe how good they feel!! right now these shoes are TIED with the nine in terms of looks!! I'm sorry it is!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

My chinas are in the bronx post office, hopefully they give it to me today, ill take pics soon as I get em.

thats whats up bro, I didn't know you were from the BX also..
pimp.gif

yeah man, im not hard to find
laugh.gif

Sounds like Petrie fixed the shank plate problem from the 8 PS, which is great. I really like the colorblocking of the Chinas even though the style of the 9s still seems a little too mashed up/disjointed. I'm still planning to pick up a pair of the 9s to ball in to see if the technology yields an excellent on court performance shoe. I sure hope so.

To doubters you have to get these shoes in yours hands, I would say right now they are tied with the 8s in terms of looks. The 8s still have a better soft pillow feel in terms of the soles, but the ankle support on the 9s>>>>>>> the 8s...Im going to wait till I get my iPhone 4S on fri or sat so that I can post 1080p pics and vids of the shoes... Im telling you guys they are AMAZING!

Lebron 9s = Lebron 8s
Just a few more pics off my iPhone 4 sorry for the lighting 

Originally Posted by Gottips3

WOW....THE LOCK DOWN IS AMAZING! Your feet don't move one bit.
two other fellas said the same thing with their 9's. you going to ball in them later? if so, give us a review. thanks in advance!

I definitly am gonna try and cop the UK!!

Just dont know if its gonna be possible.

Still no word on if HOH will have them? I called my local HOH and they acted like they aint know what I was talking about......smh...

Originally Posted by swooshallday

two other fellas said the same thing with their 9's. you going to ball in them later? if so, give us a review. thanks in advance!
I won't ball in the Chinas, I'll wait until I get my breads for that. but yes the ankle support and the lock down is CRAZY! 

I won't ball in the Chinas, I'll wait until I get my breads for that. but yes the ankle support and the lock down is CRAZY! 

I agree.  I believe these will be a performance monster.  The carbon fiber plate isn't nearly as intrusive as the V3.  Wide foot people should be able to go up a half size and be fine.  And this shoe is much more solid than the V2.  I would stay true to size, even though they're a tad snug.  Not as snug as the V1.

If the Chinas do release in the US, I will cop a second pair.  The Chinas and Cannons have kicked this sig off with a bang.  Nike/JP/Bron have already satisfied me as far as having dope, non traditional colorways on those two alone.  A pair of breds and a couple ID's (given the versatility of the options), everything else is gravy.   Kentuckys, Christmas, all stars....and then the lows....
30t6p3b.gif
   Here's to another long year of Brons. 
pimp.gif

Put my China blue laces in my entourage 8...made them 100 times nicer IMO.   

Here is some photos, ill post pics later in the WDYWT thread, i'm gonna unds these bad boys FAST
pimp.gif

They the SAME HEIGHT as the 8s, same tounge height also.

These are TRUE TO SIZE.

They look VERY good with slim str8 or skinny jeans. IF you thinkin baggy....
30t6p3b.gif
you might as well wear shorts.

I'll take some better ones later.

IMG_1358 by Never Tie Laces, on Flickr

IMG_1385 by Never Tie Laces, on Flickr

IMG_1401 by Never Tie Laces, on Flickr

IMG_1403 by Never Tie Laces, on Flickr

edit: if you have small feet, these look MUCH better 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

I agree.  I believe these will be a performance monster.  The carbon fiber plate isn't nearly as intrusive as the V3.  Wide foot people should be able to go up a half size and be fine.  And this shoe is much more solid than the V2.  I would stay true to size, even though they're a tad snug.  Not as snug as the V1.

If the Chinas do release in the US, I will cop a second pair.  The Chinas and Cannons have kicked this sig off with a bang.  Nike/JP/Bron have already satisfied me as far as having dope, non traditional colorways on those two alone.  A pair of breds and a couple ID's (given the versatility of the options), everything else is gravy.   Kentuckys, Christmas, all stars....and then the lows....
30t6p3b.gif
   Here's to another long year of Brons. 
pimp.gif

Put my China blue laces in my entourage 8...made them 100 times nicer IMO.   
Yes indeed Yes indeed! Hopefully the Season kicks off so we can see Bron in more 9s!
Let Me, Air Fresh 23, Chitown, IllustRay, dontae.....

651297_o.gif

COOK!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif

All these talk about "imma show you how I stunt these Chinas and make them look good casually" and nothing yet?!

cmonson.gif

^Answering some Q's above, Cannons were never supposed to come out everywhere else today, no idea where you got that info from. They're coming out 11/11 nationwide.

And no, Chinas have not dropped in the US. Everyone posting pics now got theirs shipped from China.

Speaking of which, expecting to get my pair today
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Why are these not available for preview on NikeiD yet???

Yeah I tried to go on ID but no luck. What's up with that? Are they just gonna hold off till the 25th?

Back
Top Bottom