Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

Wonder how limited the Hurricanes will be, only cw im interested in right now. 

^ And could you cut all that GIF crap out, we get it you have a gif for every situation and feel the need to use em as much as possible.  It was cute at first but seeing the same gifs on every page on this thread got annoying right quick. muchos gracias

47724e5c29991d4537eaef.jpg

roll.gif

Not sure where yall gettin the notion that everyone loves the 9's now.   Most of the dudes in here like a colorway or two but i dont recall anyone cept a select few gettin hard ons over the 9's as a whole.  When pics of the Black Reds first surfaced I said the right colorway would make the shoe.  I remember a lot of others shared that opinion.  I didnt like the black reds then and i still dont like em now.  But i knew if a SVSM or CTK cw dropped Id be all over em.  Im only feelin the Hurricane cw thus far and already got a pair of IDs ready to get got when they hit the site.  

Also, chances are a lot of the heads that weren callin the 9's ugly arent coming in this thread everyday making the same claim.  And its not like them same heads are coming in here expressing their love fer the shoe now.  If you love the 9's, thats cool.  No need to make the assumption that everyone loves em.  I know if I hated the shoes, I wouldnt bother coming in the thread. 

thapointguy, thanks for the on feet pics, thats how you do on feet pics, a shot with pants over tongue, and tongue out

Not sure where yall gettin the notion that everyone loves the 9's now.   Most of the dudes in here like a colorway or two but i dont recall anyone cept a select few gettin hard ons over the 9's as a whole.  When pics of the Black Reds first surfaced I said the right colorway would make the shoe.  I remember a lot of others shared that opinion.  I didnt like the black reds then and i still dont like em now.  But i knew if a SVSM or CTK cw dropped Id be all over em.  Im only feelin the Hurricane cw thus far and already got a pair of IDs ready to get got when they hit the site.  

Also, chances are a lot of the heads that weren callin the 9's ugly arent coming in this thread everyday making the same claim.  And its not like them same heads are coming in here expressing their love fer the shoe now.  If you love the 9's, thats cool.  No need to make the assumption that everyone loves em.  I know if I hated the shoes, I wouldnt bother coming in the thread. 

50smh.gif

Goodness, them UKs.
30t6p3b.gif

Shame I don't have any disposable income at the moment to get them.

Those along with the White/Black/Red are my favorite colorways.

i knew i loved the 9's when the 1st pic came out.
fools coming and taking their time to put negative comment about 9's are just closet ellens.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

This dude Gotti gotta chill, every page son posting a .gif of his love affair with the 9s. This is getting as bad as him mention that he owns the South Beach 8s in the Lebron 8 thread. Dudes put son in the corner like

665730299.jpg

Yesssss sir. Every time I look in here, dude parading over his pair of China's. !#*@ is annoying, even started to flood the 8 thread with the nonsense.

Those ids up there
eek.gif
I think I'm gonna steal your design and actually cop them lol.

I still don't like the model of the IXs, it looks like a suped up Hyperdunk or something BUT even Hyperdunks have ill cws.....With that said, I think I'm gonna cop the Hurricanes, Cannons(if I can get my hands on a pair for retail) and the Miami Nights. And I'm giving serious consideration to copping the Kentuckys tomorrow night, the color blocking on those is crazy. Haven't decided yet.

Eastbay Rep, the Kentuckys will be excluded from discounts right? And will Gold Club members be able to order them sooner via the Gold Club customer service line?

This man Stckie gets all the HEAT! (And people please don't start hate'n on the Kid, he probably has more heat than you ever will, let the dude COOK)
#Wooo !!

Jesus those are beautiful, thank you very much Gotti.

Spoiler [+]
I'm cooking with you bro lol
15wcu93.jpg

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Jesus those are beautiful, thank you very much Gotti.

Spoiler [+]
I'm cooking with you bro lol
15wcu93.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Let me get to bed I got work in the AM....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No hate on the youngster.... but if Stickie and the other reviewers want to get a tad more credibility not that many of the folks care, they can use the right terms when reviewing.

I think it lends itself to being a bit more professional and teaching others not aware what the real terms are.

Instead of the other side.. state which side is medial and anterior.. state the orange parts within the shoe are quilted padding not just sleeves and booties. Just a tip for my man...

Again.. not that many care...but anything to try and help

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

getting real in here
Everytime I check the lebron 9 thread there's usually a "HOT" new colorway showing up! Lovin' it man.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.... But my bank account will not be lovin it....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.... SMH
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Also, chances are a lot of the heads that were callin the 9's ugly arent coming in this thread everyday making the same claim.  And its not like them same heads are coming in here expressing their love fer the shoe now.  If you love the 9's, thats cool.  No need to make the assumption that everyone loves em.  I know if I hated the shoes, I wouldnt bother coming in the thread. 

50smh.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/310390/Gottips3-your-attention-is-needed

50smh.gif

let me know if i used your gif correctly, thanks

Back
Top Bottom