Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Got my Kentucky's in from NDC and I'll be dammed they do look nice with denim 
laugh.gif

ampava.jpg

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

saw the kentuckys on 42nd st in footlocker...collectin dust
laugh.gif
cats aint payin 170 for them man that price must drop
it's a HUGE JOKE that they want $170 for these shoes that aren't even leather.  give me a break.  for instance, in california, you'd pay $170 plus a 9.75% tax...taking it up to $186 and change.  nike can shove it.

Just be patient. All the VIIIs with the exception of the QS' and some of the other limited releases went on sale.

A couple of NT'ers do not represent the sneaker buying demographic of N.America. Keep rockin' your VIIIs until the IXs get a mark down. 

maybe this a moot point but people who complain about the price and lack of leather. Are we not paying for advanced tech and materials. Just as an example people dont have a problem spending 200+ on foams and how much leather is on that shoe?

Originally Posted by Swagadelphia

maybe this a moot point but people who complain about the price and lack of leather. Are we not paying for advanced tech and materials. Just as an example people dont have a problem spending 200+ on foams and how much leather is on that shoe?
I was actually thinking the exact same thing.  We all like to have leather on our shoes but that doesn't necessarily justify a high price point.  Anyway here's my top 3 at the moment:
1. Hurricanes
2. Cannon
3. China

CONGRATES to Bron getting the #1 nab player on ESPN...But he, and all of us know that that don't mean NOTHING until he gets that RING! I smell it happening with these 9s on! lol

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

saw the kentuckys on 42nd st in footlocker...collectin dust
laugh.gif
cats aint payin 170 for them man that price must drop
it's a HUGE JOKE that they want $170 for these shoes that aren't even leather.  give me a break.  for instance, in california, you'd pay $170 plus a 9.75% tax...taking it up to $186 and change.  nike can shove it.
Just be patient. All the VIIIs with the exception of the QS' and some of the other limited releases went on sale. 
A couple of NT'ers do not represent the sneaker buying demographic of N.America. Keep rockin' your VIIIs until the IXs get a mark down. 

I feel you on that point but i don't think people will let these get to a 100 dollars. I think people will wait for the first mark down ,so maybe to 150, and eat them up and claim they got a steal. 
Specific colorways I wouldn't risk hitting the mark down( Cannons, Hurricanes, China(Can we get a word on this release nike?), others i feel will only survive one mark down(UK so far), and others will survive to sub 100-120( OSU).  

-A lot of people talking about a change of opinion on this shoe but it seems a lot of people are holding back on them so far..

Yeah once there is a markdown on the UK they will be eaten up. I was surprised these were released to the rest of the US when I heard it was releasing in Lexington Kentucky only, I thought there was no chance in getting them. This is probably the only colorway I would trip out on if it wasn't readily available. I'm sure I'm the only one feeling this way.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Originally Posted by vood99

I feel you on that point but i don't think people will let these get to a 100 dollars. I think people will wait for the first mark down ,so maybe to 150, and eat them up and claim they got a steal. 
Specific colorways I wouldn't risk hitting the mark down( Cannons, Hurricanes, China(Can we get a word on this release nike?), others i feel will only survive one mark down(UK so far), and others will survive to sub 100-120( OSU).  

-A lot of people talking about a change of opinion on this shoe but it seems a lot of people are holding back on them so far..

You're right, alot of the core sizes will be scooped up at a $100 markdwon - which is a waayyy better price than $170. Bear in mind that I'm only talking about the GR IXs getting marked down, the Chinas, UKs, etc.. appear to be QS' so the random small or big size could get the mark down or hit the outlets but the core sizes will be long gone.

I'm such an idiothole for not scoopin' those Chinas---but it's a good thing I didn't cuz I ended up needing that money for something else.

But still
mad.gif
eyes.gif
 If anybody knows of a site or something that has a 7, feel free to share
nerd.gif

Dang can the man practice in shoes he wants to? Lololol

I remember he always practiced in soldiers last year, or was it the year before?

apprently the chinas are goin to release here in the USA..

Niketown las vegas just posted this on there facebook page

On the radar for November @ NLV. Get ready we are BRINGING it!!!

Luminous, PACMAN, Orlando Zoom Rookie, Sole Collector Penny Pack, Doernbecher Collection, Spizikes, FIBA Hyperdunks, LB9 Cannons, LB9 Chinas, LB9 OSU, Cement III's & LB9 the U !!!

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

Luminous, PACMAN, Orlando Zoom Rookie, Sole Collector Penny Pack, Doernbecher Collection, Spizikes, FIBA Hyperdunks, LB9 Cannons, LB9 Chinas, LB9 OSU, Cement III's & LB9 the U !!!

We already knew this tho, thanks to projectpag. I guess you guys overlooked it because of his low post count
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
Originally Posted by projectpag

Chinas release in the states on November 11th. 

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

We already knew this tho, thanks to projectpag. I guess you guys overlooked it because of his low post count
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
Originally Posted by projectpag

Chinas release in the states on November 11th. 

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif