Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

laugh.gif
Those that got the Chinas already regret buying them early?

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

apprently the chinas are goin to release here in the USA..

Niketown las vegas just posted this on there facebook page

On the radar for November @ NLV. Get ready we are BRINGING it!!!

Luminous, PACMAN, Orlando Zoom Rookie, Sole Collector Penny Pack, Doernbecher Collection, Spizikes, FIBA Hyperdunks, LB9 Cannons, LB9 Chinas, LB9 OSU, Cement III's & LB9 the U !!!

We already knew this tho, thanks to projectpag. I guess you guys overlooked it because of his low post count
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
Originally Posted by projectpag

Chinas release in the states on November 11th. 

I thought I remember seeing that but it's impossible to backtrack in this thread.

Probably grab both on the 11th
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif

Not at all. I'm glad its been confirmed so I could double up. Anyone that follows the line have known they were taking a chance of them releasing over here. Just patiently waiting for my kentuckys.

laugh.gif
lol, personally I'm alright with it. Money I used to cop them with was from selling some shoes I never really wore, so I basically broke even cost-wise. Was and still is the only colorway of the 9s so far that's must have (to me), and I got them at least a good month before everyone else with no need to scramble for a pair next month. They're most likely HOH/NT exclusive with probably the most hype out of all the 9s so far, so just one less hassle. And if I really wanted to earn some of that early money back, I'd cop a second pair at retail next month and flip them.
At the very least, I don't have to worry with these early Brons having milky/non-milky toes or "Lebqon" on the shoes like a certain other shoe...
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Red laces on the Scarfaces would set them off.

Blackouts...

15g9x6f.jpg

The inner part of the shoe seems similar to the huarache 2k5's silhouette. I wish they added some gold accents, something like what they did to the Lebron 7 Black.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by Gottips3

laugh.gif

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
mad.gif

If its true oh well, you win some you loose some.

Me knowing you took that L
pimp.gif

Ohhhhhhhhh...K.....
Yea.....Lets worry about another mans purchase, when info for a release hasn't even been confirmed.....

Im glad that helps you feel better tho!
laugh.gif

Wow people these days...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
mad.gif

If its true oh well, you win some you loose some.

Me knowing you took that L
pimp.gif

Ohhhhhhhhh...K.....
Yea.....Lets worry about another mans purchase, when info for a release hasn't even been confirmed.....

Im glad that helps you feel better tho!
laugh.gif

Wow people these days...

This coming from the same guy that hoped I "didn't make a dollar" reselling said shoe
grin.gif

not too many fans of the Miami Nights !?!?!?!? imho they are the hottest colorway we've seen so far

im takin nov 4 off from work just ta be sure ! (as long as that is actual release date)

If you read that info about Niketown releasing the chinas you will notice they didn't mention the Miami nights/cherries. Don't want to rain on anyone's hopes but they could have mixed up the colorways. Just my two cents.

^^^My opinion hasn't changed a bit....However, if I have the opportunity to make a decent profit off hypebeasts that just GOTTA have a butt ugly shoe, I'm going in

I HOPE YOU FAIL AT MAKING ANY PROFIT!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just sayin
grin.gif

anybody updated from eastbay. i have china and cannons so i aint feenin that bad but it still pissed me off i didnt want a damn preorder it said on back order till the 15th then you order and they say theyll ship within 10 days what kinda crap is that. so basically they wont ship these until the junk blk reds on the 25th????

Yeah once there is a markdown on the UK they will be eaten up. I was surprised these were released to the rest of the US when I heard it was releasing in Lexington Kentucky only, I thought there was no chance in getting them. This is probably the only colorway I would trip out on if it wasn't readily available. I'm sure I'm the only one feeling this way.

naw......... i wouldnt have been happy if they dropped as well.

I wanted to post pics of me rockin my UK's today..

Idk why everytime I try and upload a pic to my reply I just keep on getting the little red x......

Anyone have this problem before?

^^^My opinion hasn't changed a bit....However, if I have the opportunity to make a decent profit off hypebeasts that just GOTTA have a butt ugly shoe, I'm going in

I HOPE YOU FAIL AT MAKING ANY PROFIT!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just sayin
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

You actually remembered that tho? Grown man huh?

You see what I put after that right! It was clearly a joke! You People can do what you want, with whatever you have

Back
Top Bottom