Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

305703_10150369469263944_64637653943_8420369_195825761_n.jpg

Bron balling in 7s today, no love for the just released 9s?

These are the UK's I want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

Niketalk fix these blank pages...So November 11th for chinas?

arent the cannons supposed to drop on the 11th?

someone shed some light please....

GO up 1/2 size. ( wore sz 10.5 in LB7, sz 11 in LB8 and rec 11.5 in LB9)

Wore my BREDs ALL day working and my toes and nails ache

I'm on my feet for 12 hours in and out of stores and my car

On the pos side traction was great and support to my ankle was so good I forgot it hurt from twisting it Sun in a pair of hyperdunks

Traction problems only came behind the counter at Hardee's, GREASE!!!!!

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

GO up 1/2 size. ( wore sz 10.5 in LB7, sz 11 in LB8 and rec 11.5 in LB9)

Wore my BREDs ALL day working and my toes and nails ache

I'm on my feet for 12 hours in and out of stores and my car

On the pos side traction was great and support to my ankle was so good I forgot it hurt from twisting it Sun in a pair of hyperdunks

Traction problems only came behind the counter at Hardee's, GREASE!!!!!

Damn, hope my 10.5 isnt snug.  

Damn I hope the 10 isn't snug either on my foot..I wore a 10.5 in the v1 and v2 in the Lebron 8s

tried the UK's on in footaction and they felt like they were cut even smaller than the v1 viii's, and if you have those you already know the deal....

i wear a 10.5. the ix's i tried on felt like 9.5's...

and can someone please tell me when the damn cannons come out!?

This size problem has me nervous. I ordered from ds shoes and im stuck with that 10.5 if it doesnt fit.

Im a sz 10 and recently got to sz 10.5 im 21 btw and i feel these 9s are small on me wen i wore them all day. Messed up the back part of my foot

picked up the kentucky's yesterday and returned them today.  Tried them on and all but wasnt feeling them.  Nice shoe just not on my foot

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

This size problem has me nervous. I ordered from ds shoes and im stuck with that 10.5 if it doesnt fit.

laugh.gif
 Bro, if that happens exchange it at FTL.  I've done it before.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

laugh.gif
 Bro, if that happens exchange it at FTL.  I've done it before.

Thats 100% what ima do, I just hate doing it lol.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by thapointguy

They don't have to be "Kentucky". That's what I like about them too, it works with a lot of teams. That's why there shouldn't be a "UK" logo on it. You should put on red laces.

me too........ they are the Memphis's to me.
ME TOO
wink.gif

PROBABLY ONLY COLORWAY I'M GETTING BESIDES THE MIAMI'S.

the sizing on these are odd....bought a pair of china's overseas and the padding around the ankles are irritating, the toe area fills snug. spent $275.....waiting for the breds to release on the 25th so i can actually go to the store and try 1/2 size up. if this is the solution, gotta get rid of this pair of china's and get a new one....waste of time and money. o well...

I actually like how these fit true to size, but then again I guess I was one of the few who went true to size for the V1 8s too. The 9s are snug at first, but for me, they broke in pretty nicely in after a few wears.

elmers glue exclusive !!!
pimp.gif
 still in amazement 
glasses.gif
eek.gif

oh and if they do release in the US. u better believe ima be balling in them....and ill cop a 2nd pair to keep on ice..

at the end of the day the real sneaker heads know if they want a shoe they cant get it, no matter what the boundaries are....

enjoy. 

Originally Posted by southbeats

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Red laces on the Scarfaces would set them off.

Blackouts...

15g9x6f.jpg

The inner part of the shoe seems similar to the huarache 2k5's silhouette. I wish they added some gold accents, something like what they did to the Lebron 7 Black.

them are not that great

Glad u got those chinas up there or back there

Why is yuku hiccuping these days???

glad to see china and cannon droppin so i can get 1 or 2 more. all these 9s look better in person i think. but i dont need to see blk red or all blk period

I don't care what you guys say about the Blackouts. They are an annual tradition now. I have gotten a pair since the 6 and will continue to do so, not retail but they will be had. I like them for what they are and shouldn't expect too much from them.

Back
Top Bottom