Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

more LeBron 9 Laser Pink photos
http://www.lrj23.com/blog...011/10/28/lebron-9-pink/

http://fb.me/1aCZ9Gspz
311730_298631343497764_182189691808597_1122531_369633212_n.jpg

I want this pair bad, but after seeing the pics of the mesh for the "limited" IDs I kinda want to hold off...206 a bit steep if I'm not going to be satisfied with the materials.

Saw kentuckys in person today and theyre nice. i have enough black shoes so i'll probably skip them since they seem to be sitting. Can't wait for teh Hurricane pair though, the orange is sick.
s2r7mt.jpg

Ordered my UKs in a 10 and they are snug. Too snug actually, so I returned them. Got a $50 Nike gift card so I decided to ID these instead (in a 10.5 this time). Can't wait to get them in.

No restriction on eastbay for the breds. Use code LKS1RMN1 for 15% OFF. I'll wait for a 20% code. UK slowly selling out on there too.

UK > Miami nights. If it didn't come with those pink? laces and they weren't called Miami Nights, they would sit longer than the UKs are. I like the gunmetal color on it. I'll cop if they are still available at discount and throw on the black laces.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by KingJay718

They definitely aren't a GR. 

They're everywhere in my city.

Out of the 5 or 6 shoe stores in my area only 1 got the UK's. However, all of them got the black and red pair. I wouldn't call them limited, but certainly not a GR.

Poor you.  

Anyone plan on lace switching?  Just bought A set of red and blue laces.

Those Miami Nights are sleek.

They're everywhere in my city.

Out of the 5 or 6 shoe stores in my area only 1 got the UK's. However, all of them got the black and red pair. I wouldn't call them limited, but certainly not a GR.

Poor you.  

Anyone plan on lace switching?  Just bought A set of red and blue laces.

Those Miami Nights are sleek.

I'm not complaining. I paid $119 out the door for mine. I'm just informing you they aren't a GR.

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

anyone else notice how similar the design of these are to the flightposite 2s?

I think the medial side looks more like the FP1's.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

can somebody please tell me when the hurricanes drop? (without being smart about it)

yuku being dumb as hell right now.. cant even navigate thru this damn thread smh

11/29

thanks fam. hopefully they wont be too hard to cop

If the actual Dunkman 9s looked like that, that'd be pretty nice. The DM 8 V3s were complete and utter garbage though.

Back
Top Bottom