Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I like the cut on these...I just don't know if these will look good with jeans in these pics. I hope they do man. I hope.

laugh.gif

nike-lebron-9-counterkicks-2011-exclusive-1.jpg

pimp.gif

5719569817_8fef742291_z.jpg

hopefully the rest of the shoe is dope tho.... b/c that ankle cut is kinda strange.... but the regular fan will let it grow on em.

I wouldnt be surprised if the released colorways are dope since the design of the shoe appears to be lacking

the lion on the tongue was one of the best parts of the previous lebron shoes... smh for getting rid of it for his sig?
laugh.gif

I wonder what crazy colors/ nicknames will be released with these and go for 600+. I can see cats lining up now to get the "Burger Kings".

Should have retained the lion on the tongue...The signature only looks good on the back or the side of the shoes...

If we dont get full pics tomorrow then I'm totally convinced we waiting until December when they drop

Originally Posted by EMM23

Should have retained the lion on the tongue...The signature only looks good on the back or the side of the shoes...

this,  the tounge is ******ed
30t6p3b.gif

hope its only a sample...

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by EMM23

this,  the tounge is ******ed
30t6p3b.gif

hope its only a sample...
Yea the lion would have been nice to sort of start an identity. But not a deal breaker. The sig on the tongue did look good on the vii though imo.
I'm also wondering if these are samples or if they're the finished product.  Looking at the tag on the bred 8's production finished in late june so it might be the same deal with these. Which might be why we didn't get pics until a few days ago. 

LeBron 8 were the best ones so far. Might have to pass on the 9 from what I see in the pics so far.

The inner outer (? Don't know how to describe it
laugh.gif
) looks cool, just like the 7's & 8's... The outer & upper looks like it could be hit or miss though.

Shoes look nice. Looks like they didn't go OD with that pro combat inside. I like what I see.  
But they could get a bit more inspiring with the bred colorways now. Add a touch of yellow in there somwhere

the silhouette reminds me of zo's old sig.i guess they really dropped the lion head this time around.

they're ok but definitely not worth retail.

Hmmmm.....From a quick glance, this looks like a performance beast which is what I'd want. Dont need casual sneaks...

JS"

Not as bad as I first thought but they will definitely have to grow on me, and I definitely won't be copping any of these at retail for 165

Huge stepdown from the 7's & 8's.. These will strictly be for balling.

No shot am I paying retail for these either

I like them.Almost look like they took the hyper-fuse model and tweak it a little to make this shoe.Anyways I will be copping these and I think Lebrons shoes are becoming the best thing out right now due to their casual styling and the quality which is much better than JB.Move over Jordan,Lebron's shoe line is gaining on you.

Back
Top Bottom