Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I dig. The only problem is the lack of white. Could of used a strip of white at the bottom or something. Not afraid to be different is good. Nike is doing a great job of that with the upcoming line up. Bring on the other colors though.

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Move over Jordan,Lebron's shoe line is gaining on you.

lmao after making this statement when you see the 9's
lol im kinda glad i can pass on these, Concord XIs, Dark Pine Foamposites, Cement IV's

These are dookie

Hopefully the lows look straight

Does anyone see the nice touch Petrie put on the Sole?

Put the shoes together and you get.......

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Does anyone see the nice touch Petrie put on the Sole?

Put the shoes together and you get.......

Yeah I saw that with the 8's too, I kinda thought he did it with the eyelet strip on the 8's
I'm pretty sure this wasn't wholly his design, 7's and 8's were beautiful, these are monkey poo

quanb24 wrote:
340313506-2db9775ae297eee3478e63d5fd3e5e03.4e15f420-scaled.jpg

i like em from angle this pic was taken

my bad to quote, but honestly Colorways Will make or Break this shoe..

not in love with it right now. what I like about the shoe is the heel tab, the toe cap and the height of the shoe.. that's all

don't like the 180 air max /zoom, the carbon fiber looks weird.. but this is just the beginning 

Edit, wait Am I buggin?

li-ning-brassmonkey-evan-turner-all-star-2011-shoe-counterkicks-1-600x450-595x446.jpg

Originally Posted by luxurious24

i perfer these over the 8 v3, looking foward to whats ahead with the colorways

Agreed.  This shoe is probably going to be GREAT performance wise, but probably not so much for casual wear. 
I personally think the LeBron line peaked at these:

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

quanb24 wrote:
340313506-2db9775ae297eee3478e63d5fd3e5e03.4e15f420-scaled.jpg

i like em from angle this pic was taken
my bad to quote, but honestly Colorways Will make or Break this shoe..

not in love with it right now. what I like about the shoe is the heel tab, the toe cap and the height of the shoe.. that's all

don't like the 180 air max /zoom, the carbon fiber looks weird.. but this is just the beginning 

Edit, wait Am I buggin?

li-ning-brassmonkey-evan-turner-all-star-2011-shoe-counterkicks-1-600x450-595x446.jpg

Where's the Dylan gif when you need it....

I hope the finished product looks less like the previous two signature shoes although this set-up reminds me of the Jordan's III-V (even the VI's), I can see something crazy coming up for the X's.

these definatly dont look nearly as casual as the 8s.. i know im still going to get them most likely though lol

that swoosh looks so awkward 
sick.gif

not feeling them in these pics....hopefully some better colorways & material changes can help 'em
tired.gif

Wow total step down from the 7s & 8s... Very mediocre.

Only thing that will save these are some outstanding !*+ colorways.

How do we go about getting a redesign like with the 6s?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Jersey Sauce

Hmmmm.....From a quick glance, this looks like a performance beast which is what I'd want. Dont need casual sneaks...

JS"

Shoes that have causal and performance appeal >*

the first 10 secs of looking at them, I was like WTTTTTFFFFFFFF is that, THEN I KEPT LOOKING AT THEM, THEY GROWING ON ME ALREADY!!! cant wait to see the SICK color ways. they look comfy also.
Like i said we go through this every year, the dont look too hot at first then, all of sudden BAM!!!! That pre heat colorway hits! lmao

Back
Top Bottom