Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Those Miami Nights are pure booty.. Trash... Unadulterated Crap on a stick

I'll be up at Midnight getting a pair .........yes.... as all the cool kids say... My Feet are ready.... IDing a pair of Xmas Joints as well....

Yes.... I like the Black.Pink.Purp set up.....

what.....

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

thinkin about ordering the MNs at midnight off eastbay..i wasnt even planning to get them but im starting to change my mind..these pics make me want em..
Thank you. That picture is going to get me through work for the next 5 hours 
laugh.gif

Can't wait to come home and order

I'll be up at Midnight getting a pair .........yes.... as all the cool kids say... My Feet are ready.... IDing a pair of Xmas Joints as well....

what.....
roll.gif

I was joking..... I like these bishes.... I hope many others dont.... cause it will mean less stress for me getting them for me and my sons.

in case u haven't noticed, Eastbay, Footlocker, and Champs all use the same stock. So if you order from Eastbay it takes away from the stock from Footlocker and Champs. They may fly out the door...

Getting mixed signals about these MNs. Nikestore on Twitter is saying GR, but seems like a number of people in here are saying their local stores aren't getting them.

^^^ That is almost tooo good to be true...I mean with tax they come out to over $180 so to ship from China for less than $20?? You really asking this question? How can you get them any cheaper?

Originally Posted by bc60997

^^^ That is almost tooo good to be true...I mean with tax they come out to over $180 so to ship from China for less than $20?? You really asking this question? How can you get them any cheaper?

only thing keeping me from buying them is the fact that im getting them through a guy who lives in china and i only know him through the forum so if he scams, then im SOL

what.....
roll.gif

I was joking..... I like these bishes.... I hope many others dont.... cause it will mean less stress for me getting them for me and my sons.

lol....i figured you were joking.

But does anybody wanna trade a 11 for a 10.5?

found a pic of someone playing in the home "scarface" 9's

unfortunately that guy isn't LeBron

Spoiler [+]

34sez6h.jpg

shoes look clean tho

what.....
roll.gif

Lol you had me lost too.

Im a sucker for pink/purple but Im still on the fence with these

That $200 shipped deal for the Chinas sounds way too good to be true unless they're really beat up or something, which I doubt it. First, retail in Asia for the Chinas was the equivalent of $250, so he'd be losing at least $50 right off the bat plus another $30+ for shipping. I'd be kinda skeptical.

Champs around my way will be getting MNs.

Seem like Champs is gonna get alot...remind me of the Yankees...

Originally Posted by iHust1e

what.....
roll.gif

Lol you had me lost too.

Im a sucker for pink/purple but Im still on the fence with these

who are you fooling...you are gonna get them..mr. purple font...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

thinkin about ordering the MNs at midnight off eastbay..i wasnt even planning to get them but im starting to change my mind..these pics make me want em..
VERY NICE pictures, but i still can't get over how the grey looks in sunlight.
Your pics are
pimp.gif
as hell they make it look all black
DONT SLEEP YALL 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

found a pic of someone playing in the home "scarface" 9's

unfortunately that guy isn't LeBron

Spoiler [+]

34sez6h.jpg

shoes look clean tho

digging the shorts............ mostly cause they are "bright mango"

are the Christmas usually available in HOH only? or does champs get them? my champs is releasing the mn tomorrow but can't decide if i should get them or wait for the xmas 9's :/

Back
Top Bottom