Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

So who's Champs aren't getting these, im trying to find out if my Champs is getting them now. Is there anyway to call a 1800 number to see if a certain store got a shipment

My champs got them. I'm in Indy if that means anything.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

So who's Champs aren't getting these, im trying to find out if my Champs is getting them now. Is there anyway to call a 1800 number to see if a certain store got a shipment

My champs got them. I'm in Indy if that means anything.
Thanks trying to get a feel for the number of Champs that got these, heard cats saying that their local Champs didn't get these

I'm not trying to hate, but the Cannons just don't appeal to me. Something about how those colors go together...
Oh and for the dude who asked who's copping the MN... This guy 
pimp.gif

Thinking about passing on these shoes, how rare are they.. to many kicks releasing this month and dont wanna pick them up if I can get em later...

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^ They say everything is limited tho. It only makes sense for their bottom line to say that.

True, thats why I don't really believe them.
I remember ISS saying they are a GR, screw it, I'll cop em with bill me later, if I don't like them in person I'll sell them for retail.  Doesn't make a difference to me how limited something is 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

anyone got the NDC link for the MN yet?
-sf77
Havent been released yet
i know this homie....we typically have a direct link to the product page well before the actual release....just checking to see if anyone was able to figure it out...
-sf77

Scratch that, was just reading their twitter and now they said it was a General Release, lmao I wonder how many different people control their twitter

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

anyone got the NDC link for the MN yet?
-sf77
Havent been released yet
i know this homie....we typically have a direct link to the product page well before the actual release....just checking to see if anyone was able to figure it out...
-sf77
Just search "lebron 9" and f5 a minute before and keep and watch NDC's twitter feed.  They'll post a direct link shortly after it's posted.  

I plan on copping these Miami Nights, they look cool. The only question I have is how will the grey look in person. It looks great under dark lighting

Originally Posted by DarkMansX88

You can never believe a tweet from Nike lol if you like them just get them tonight don't take any risk!
Exactly, still want them regardless but trying to help out the folks who base their purchase off if a shoe is limited or not (smh at that) 
laugh.gif

I personally don't see this selling out super fast or reaching ridiculous prices on ebay, but I definitely won't be sleeping on them again (made that mistake TOO many times)

Back
Top Bottom