Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Swagadelphia

@ikidware can you post a pic of the shirt they didnt have that at HOH.

my hoh didnt have the matching shirt either... shouldve passed by champs... too bad it was at the other end of the mall 
mad.gif

I prefer the Miami Nights with black laces.

Might get a pair of them down the road, along with the Homes.

Can't wait for the Triple Blacks to drop.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i just wanted to come in here to say....

i don't fool with lebron OR his weak shoes. i have yet to see a lebron shoe with any real amount of casual appeal. imo, these are for hooping purposes only.

ok, that's all...

*leaves thread*
i agree with you 100%

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

This is why I hate the bay area, all the FTl employees are shady. Man I need these Miami nights in m life

Did they even have them? Most of the Champs I called yesterday said they weren't getting them

Here are some on-foot pics. Copped mine at HOH this morning, store only had 2-3 pairs per size. Toe box is really narrow/tight, went up 1/2 size and still a little tight.

Man, I'm so tempted to cop those Cannons from Sneaker St. But I'm not sure if I should pull my pockets for it.

And is it just me or do you guys think that the Cannons will be a GR considering how many pairs are floating around. This is Sneaker St's second shipment of who knows how many? Just something I noticed

Breds and Whiteblackreds are still FSR.

guess all u need are stupid nicknames like miami nights and pink laces to sell. *kanye shrug*

on a positive note tho. those cannons are definitely growing on me.

Originally Posted by The1Prophecy

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

What's the link for the chinas? I'll compare them to mine

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...m2a15896870#ht_500wt_922Thanks for the help

They look worn, buy someone with big feet. The tongue and back part of the shoe was kinda suspect but maybe its because the shoe is smaller then my pair ( i wear a 9.5 ). Ask for more pics. Also ask if you can see the soles.

Originally Posted by iKidWare

Went to my local Champs today, didnt plan on buying any lebron 9s this year, but couldnt resist, THIS colorway (pink,purple,black,silver) set this shoe apart from any other lebron, this shoe screams villian to me, perfect for lebron.

Info on shirt?

What's the link for the chinas? I'll compare them to mine

They look worn, buy someone with big feet. The tongue and back part of the shoe was kinda suspect but maybe its because the shoe is smaller then my pair ( i wear a 9.5 ). Ask for more pics. Also ask if you can see the soles.

Yea the problem is his pics are such crappy quality...2 questions what are the manufacture dates on your pair?....if the dates match is that a good way to tell?

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i just wanted to come in here to say....

i don't fool with lebron OR his weak shoes. i have yet to see a lebron shoe with any real amount of casual appeal. imo, these are for hooping purposes only.

ok, that's all...

*leaves thread*

L0J3L.gif

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

Originally Posted by Swagadelphia

@ikidware can you post a pic of the shirt they didnt have that at HOH.

my hoh didnt have the matching shirt either... shouldve passed by champs... too bad it was at the other end of the mall 
mad.gif
The tee posted in this thread for the MNs is CHAMPS ONLY...

ALL Champs (even those that did not get the shoe) will have (should already have) the tee...

JM

Man those MN's remind me so much of megatron. I just don't like how they look in direct sunlight for some reason.
Don't get me wrong they still are beautiful! I just only bring out special shoes in sunny weather.

@thapointguy idk man I'm pissed though. I could've gotten them last night I had the order on the phone but I hung up cus I didnt want to wait a
week for them so I got up this am and no one got them only HoH serramonte and they were acting stupid on the phone getting all mad cuz I asked abt shoes. One grl told me they had 2 10.5s left then this guy snatched the phone and said she meant the "Miami nights home version"
-_- we all know what that means. He hung up on me. Now I'm stuck lol lesson learned

Yea the problem is his pics are such crappy quality...2 questions what are the manufacture dates on your pair?....if the dates match is that a good way to tell?

Mine are 05/11/11 469764-800 07/28/11

You all can't call stores and ask for non Jordan's by nicknames. Majority of the time they will talk to you like you're stupid.

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

@thapointguy idk man I'm pissed though. I could've gotten them last night I had the order on the phone but I hung up cus I didnt want to wait a

week for them so I got up this am and no one got them only HoH serramonte and they were acting stupid on the phone getting all mad cuz I asked abt shoes. One grl told me they had 2 10.5s left then this guy snatched the phone and said she meant the "Miami nights home version"

-_- we all know what that means. He hung up on me. Now I'm stuck lol lesson learned

Sorry to hear of your bad experience. Normally they are cool whether on the phone or in person. If you are close by go to the store and find out?

Back
Top Bottom