Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Originally Posted by jst628

went to try on the miami nights, they fit TERRIBLY small. i normally wear a 10.5 and even an 11.5 felt way too snug, be careful with sizing everyone!

they had them in mke?? the champs at mayfair im guessing? if so im on my way there tomorrow morning..with no expectations cause i highly doubt that they will be there still...
they actually had them at Southridge mall in greendale at champs, which was a good surprise, the employee said that a HOH is opening in Mayfair in March though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

Originally Posted by jst628

went to try on the miami nights, they fit TERRIBLY small. i normally wear a 10.5 and even an 11.5 felt way too snug, be careful with sizing everyone!

they had them in mke?? the champs at mayfair im guessing? if so im on my way there tomorrow morning..with no expectations cause i highly doubt that they will be there still...
they actually had them at Southridge mall in greendale at champs, which was a good surprise, the employee said that a HOH is opening in Mayfair in March though
pimp.gif
serious? damn i live about 2 minutes from Southridge...and thats really good news about the HOH
pimp.gif

Went back to the mall that I copped mine from earlier, and these are still siting on the display rack.

People in my state really slept on these. The T-shirt that they have for these is nice too had to grab that as well

i said F it! it was either these or the hurricanes with the black cement 3's.
I went all in for these because of your damn posts! LOL

But i'm still getting my faves cement 3's.

Was on the fence with the MNs last night and didn't cop. Actually don't regret it after all the pics and everything I've seen. They're nice, but just not a must for me with everything else coming out. Hurricanes/Cannons might be next on my list, but for now I'm cool with just my Chinas as my only 9s.

The pics I keep seeing in this thread are soooo dope. They look soo ill but i'll wait for the Cannons to drop before I invest in any Bron 9's

Originally Posted by outkast9984

im starting to get worried cause my kentuckys got delayed and i ordered the same...a lot of of people say they run small others say they run fine...ill be stuck with the kentuckys and MN now both in a bad size lol
dont listen to these people...

you will be just as irritated as i am now...

JUST GOT BACK IN FROM PICKING THESE UP.

WAS PRETTY PISSED THAT I WASN'T ABLE TO COP MY SIZE FROM EASTBAY OR NDC LAST NIGHT BECAUSE I ONLY PLANNED TO COP THE MIAMI NIGHTS AND CANNONS. THOUGHT IT WOULD BE AN EASY PICK UP TODAY BUT WASN'T. YOU WOULD THINK THE AKRON/CLEVELAND AREA WOULD GET MORE LEBRON SHOE LOVE
laugh.gif
. ONLY 1 STORE IN MY ENTIRE AREA GOT THE MIAMI NIGHTS AND ONLY 1 PER A SIZE.
indifferent.gif

THOUGHT I WOULD THROW MY PICS IN.

2rcvnsn.jpg

106ynva.jpg

35hnuq9.jpg

HAD TO COP THE SHIRT TOO. VERY
pimp.gif

6roffp.jpg

pimp.gif

DON'T KNOW WHAT THE SIZING PROBLEMS ARE ABOUT. I ALWAYS GET MY TRUE SIZE (10.5) IN ALL MY SHOES NO MATTER WHAT. THE 10.5 IN THESE FIT JUST FINE. WILL POST ON FEET PICS TOMORROW.

Got my shipping confirmation from Eastbay. Can't wait until they get here...

Thanks again WITNESS for the code

Megatron Brons is one nickname thats acceptable, unlike some other ones ppl throw around.

Those black laces just changed my mind on these
laugh.gif

milwaukeebucks wrote:
pimp.gif
serious? damn i live about 2 minutes from Southridge...and thats really good news about the HOH
pimp.gif

yes we were at southridge today, i was close to pulling the trigger but i didn't like the fit of the 9. hearing the lady say HOH is going in mayfair in march was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom