Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

GIF308.gif

@thapointguy i live in santa clara thats a little far outta my reach. Well Guess its on to the Cannons.!! Lebron 9 CW are fire!

For you guys that missed out on the MN's, check ebay. Theres a seller who has quite a few pairs for a BIN of $199, and I think shipping is only $35 (from overseas), 100% authentic. It's more than retail but still reasonable IMO.
I still think you may be able to get them a little cheaper if you wait on some live auctions as well

went to try on the miami nights, they fit TERRIBLY small. i normally wear a 10.5 and even an 11.5 felt way too snug, be careful with sizing everyone!

Originally Posted by jst628

went to try on the miami nights, they fit TERRIBLY small. i normally wear a 10.5 and even an 11.5 felt way too snug, be careful with sizing everyone!

it sucks to hear some are having a hard time with sizing on these.... seeing some have to go a FULLSIZE UP.... it fits just like the lebron8 v1 for me... its snug but not uncomfortable.

Originally Posted by jst628

they had them in mke?? the champs at mayfair im guessing? if so im on my way there tomorrow morning..with no expectations cause i highly doubt that they will be there still...

Just noticed the lace tips on the black laces.....Will be taking the pink ones out immediately....Am I the only one who LOVES when the lace tips have the same color as the shoe?
pimp.gif

btw i have a size 10 in the 8v1 and i have a size 10 in the 9s and they fit perfect...but it sounds like its not the same sizing for everyone which is weird

^ dope pics... I didn't get the MNs. Something about wearing pink on the court just wouldn't have worked for me. Waiting for the Cannons as a Christmas gift from the wifey.

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

Man those MN's remind me so much of megatron. I just don't like how they look in direct sunlight for some reason.
Don't get me wrong they still are beautiful! I just only bring out special shoes in sunny weather.
thought the very same thing when i first saw them. part of the appeal of this shoe to me.

G1-Megatron_1301774239.jpg

Nike had the zoom flight club colorway and special boxing. too...

Nike-Zoom-Flight-Club-%E2%80%93-Megatron.jpg

I got shipping confirmation from Eastbay! Thought I was late to re-order my pair with discount. Close call...

Originally Posted by The1Prophecy

Originally Posted by The1Prophecy

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...m2a15896870#ht_500wt_922 Thanks for the help

They look worn, buy someone with big feet. The tongue and back part of the shoe was kinda suspect but maybe its because the shoe is smaller then my pair ( i wear a 9.5 ). Ask for more pics. Also ask if you can see the soles.

Yea the problem is his pics are such crappy quality...2 questions what are the manufacture dates on your pair?....if the dates match is that a good way to tell?
omg.  i almost bought thoes shoes!!!   does anyone know if the ebay seller abckicks is leit?  went with him and the size  8

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Just noticed the lace tips on the black laces.....Will be taking the pink ones out immediately....Am I the only one who LOVES when the lace tips have the same color as the shoe?
pimp.gif

I was hoping the ends were grey, black or worse purple. Can I remove the grey tips from the pink and put it on the black laces? jk i'd prolly ruin the laces that way.

im highly irritated about these being cut so small...

i knew b4 i copped but since the store i purchased from sold out of the sz11 i had to settle for the 10.5's (which is my true sz).

some shoes are cut small and you can still cop in your size and be fine. i didnt need to go a 1/2 size up for the foams or the V1 viii's and we know both of them are cut small, but these damn things take the cake!

im gonna have to sell these and cop my size or hold out for a trade...

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Man those MN's remind me so much of megatron. I just don't like how they look in direct sunlight for some reason.

Don't get me wrong they still are beautiful! I just only bring out special shoes in sunny weather.
thought the very same thing when i first saw them. part of the appeal of this shoe to me.

G1-Megatron_1301774239.jpg

Nike had the zoom flight club colorway and special boxing. too...

Nike-Zoom-Flight-Club-%E2%80%93-Megatron.jpg

Never seen those before.

im starting to get worried cause my kentuckys got delayed and i ordered the same...a lot of of people say they run small others say they run fine...ill be stuck with the kentuckys and MN now both in a bad size lol

Back
Top Bottom