Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Don't know what jeans yall wearing
I said this when I copped the chinas, if u wear baggy jeans these will look horrid.

The chinas looked horrible with whatever jeans you were wearing with them tho. Only pair I'm gonna cop are the cannons. Once I get them, I will show you guys how to rock them with jeans. Stay tuned gents.
You gotta be trollin.
You just HAVE too. 
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
I wish I was.

http://www.flickr.com/pho...36990590/in/photostream/

Anyone got any in store (printable) Champs coupons I can use on the Miami Nights?

This damn thread is unbearable, not because of the posters but the freaking servers. I can't go more than 2 pages without having to refresh/reread/go back 2 pages just to view the next
30t6p3b.gif

Depressed I don't have a champs by me so I can't get the shirt
frown.gif

But, on a good note, got my shipping confirmation and they'll be here tuesday

Picked up my pair from HoH this morning. No lines, easy pickup. Only downside is they would not even honor the military discount.

Originally Posted by AwesomeGotti

Lmao at people who can't make The 9s look right with jeans.....Have most of you been dressed by your moms all your life or something..You have got to be kidding me!
Grown men in here who wear sneakers, yet can't find away to make a shoe look right with JEANS!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH

QFT.  You gotta tell this to that guy Gottips3 who posted this

Looking like a genie that just came out of a bottle.

ok ok ok people are saying how nice these look but how comfy are they and how do they perform on court?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I didn't even know the swoosh was reflective
laugh.gif

Nice

yeah that's a nice touch. Someone here said MNs, blackouts and another shoe has the reflective swoosh, pretty sure the x'mases has it too.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

What do people see in the Miami Nights? Overrated colorway if you ask me...So far...

I have no idea. Everyone's beasting on them and it makes me hate them even more.

The chinas looked horrible with whatever jeans you were wearing with them tho. Only pair I'm gonna cop are the cannons. Once I get them, I will show you guys how to rock them with jeans. Stay tuned gents.
You gotta be trollin.
You just HAVE too. 
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
I wish I was.

You've got to be a troll.
I won't feed a troll.

I just won't. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gottigotit6

Originally Posted by AwesomeGotti

Lmao at people who can't make The 9s look right with jeans.....Have most of you been dressed by your moms all your life or something..You have got to be kidding me!
Grown men in here who wear sneakers, yet can't find away to make a shoe look right with JEANS!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH

QFT.  You gotta tell this to that guy Gottips3 who posted this

Looking like a genie that just came out of a bottle.

This gottigotit6 guy is not me.. 
And my pic doesn't look bad at all, they look baggy in that shot because i was bent over. PAUSE! 
laugh.gif

But to sit here and complain about you not being able to get jeans to look right with the shoes is just absurd.

Air Fresh Pics with Jeans are probably the best pics i have seen with jeans on with them, they look NICE.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

^^^^

HMMMMM, awesomeGOTTI, GOTTIps3, GOTTIgotit6.....Pretty sure it's all the same person

UH NO...I don't have a clue who this gottigotit6 character is.
Its ridiculous that people are actually making FAKE names of me on a forum...smh..
tired.gif

They even went so far as to add a number 6 after the name for Lebron...
laugh.gif

You gotta be trollin.
You just HAVE too. 
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
I wish I was.

wait, those were the pictures in jeans we were suppose to wait for? That picture was awful.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by nikeairon

What do people see in the Miami Nights? Overrated colorway if you ask me...So far...

I have no idea. Everyone's beasting on them and it makes me hate them even more.
nobody can have their own opinion about what they like? Why even comment if you dont like a shoe. Move on.

Originally Posted by casper90403

eyes.gif
I wish I was.

wait, those were the pictures in jeans we were suppose to wait for? That picture was awful.

Those are fresh's pics. Thank you for agreeing with me in that they look horrible.

You had me thinking for a minute. I usually agree with alot of what you say and was shocked to see those pics. Those pictures make me NOT want to cop.

Back
Top Bottom