Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Missed the MN's here in Serramonte HOH (sold OUt). They had 2 pairs of each size. All they had left was some pair of size 8's 12's and 13's.... oh well, contented with the UK's

Eastbay just sent me my UPS tracking info
pimp.gif

Love that I got a discount on these miami nights

Pics will come with me rockin em... soon as I get them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

that confirms it they did have it. Shady if they hung up to save those pairs for others.

Im saying though bro. HOH serramonte is a stinking joke. Shady folks. Dude hit me with the "miami nights (home edition)" -____- really bro?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I GOTTA SAY IT.

THESE 9'S ARE SUPER HOT LOOKING AT THEM ON SCREEN WITH JUST THE SHOE ITSELF BUT THEY LOOK HORRIBLE WHEN WORN WITH JEANS. HAVEN'T SEEN A PIC YET THAT I DIDN'T CRINGE AT WHEN WORN WITH JEANS. I THINK IT'S THE HIGH ARCH ON THE MEDIAL SIDE OF THE SHOE.

This.  And that's why I haven't copped any pairs yet and I probably won't cop any in the end. 

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I GOTTA SAY IT.

THESE 9'S ARE SUPER HOT LOOKING AT THEM ON SCREEN WITH JUST THE SHOE ITSELF BUT THEY LOOK HORRIBLE WHEN WORN WITH JEANS. HAVEN'T SEEN A PIC YET THAT I DIDN'T CRINGE AT WHEN WORN WITH JEANS. I THINK IT'S THE HIGH ARCH ON THE MEDIAL SIDE OF THE SHOE.

This.  And that's why I haven't copped any pairs yet and I probably won't cop any in the end. 
Don't know what jeans yall wearing
I said this when I copped the chinas, if u wear baggy jeans these will look horrid.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by The1Prophecy

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

They look worn, buy someone with big feet. The tongue and back part of the shoe was kinda suspect but maybe its because the shoe is smaller then my pair ( i wear a 9.5 ). Ask for more pics. Also ask if you can see the soles.

Yea the problem is his pics are such crappy quality...2 questions what are the manufacture dates on your pair?....if the dates match is that a good way to tell?
omg.  i almost bought thoes shoes!!!   does anyone know if the ebay seller abckicks is leit?  went with him and the size  8

How come you didn't...and how much did u end of paying?

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

I GOTTA SAY IT.

I said this when I copped the chinas, if u wear baggy jeans these will look horrid.

The chinas looked horrible with whatever jeans you were wearing with them tho. Only pair I'm gonna cop are the cannons. Once I get them, I will show you guys how to rock them with jeans. Stay tuned gents.

What's the difference in the China's that came with the fancy box and T-shirt vs. The Chinas that come in the white box? Should they all have the fancy box with the T?

This. And that's why I haven't copped any pairs yet and I probably won't cop any in the end.

laugh.gif
Yeah I know. I seen a cat today on Fordham with the Cannon cw.  Avoid boot cut and/or baggy jeans.
sick.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Got my tracking # a little while ago too
pimp.gif

152..can't beat that really..

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

The chinas looked horrible with whatever jeans you were wearing with them tho. Only pair I'm gonna cop are the cannons. Once I get them, I will show you guys how to rock them with jeans. Stay tuned gents.
You gotta be trollin.
You just HAVE too. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Got my tracking # a little while ago too
pimp.gif

152..can't beat that really..
Can't beat that at all, The miami hurricane will be on eastbay too, shoo If i can get a discount again that will make my day 
laugh.gif

just called NTLV and picked up my size 10.5. i live in cali.
watch Nike hit us with a restock. They said they were GR's but i guess not!

Lmao at people who can't make The 9s look right with jeans.....Have most of you been dressed by your moms all your life or something..You have got to be kidding me!
Grown men in here who wear sneakers, yet can't find away to make a shoe look right with JEANS!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Yea the problem is his pics are such crappy quality...2 questions what are the manufacture dates on your pair?....if the dates match is that a good way to tell?
omg.  i almost bought thoes shoes!!!   does anyone know if the ebay seller abckicks is leit?  went with him and the size  8

How come you didn't...and how much did u end of paying?
i didnt buy them because when i first looked at them like 3 weeks ago the dude wanted like 330 shipped.  i didnt have  that much so i went with the sz 8 for 270 shipped

Back
Top Bottom