Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

ok, the on foot pic is out....here ya go!

20066o9.jpg

Not the biggest fan after these pics, but it was the same way with the 8's so I'll need to see more pics and different colourways

However I do agree that the lateral side looks alot better than the medial side

hyperfuse 2011/ hyperdunk 2011> kobe vii & Lebron ix.............................. I dont know if I should be happy or sad

laugh.gif

If anyone else had started a second thread on this shoe, you guys would let them have it. But since it's steez, everyone turns a blind eye.
laugh.gif

Man.....
frown.gif
...... Looks good for ballin' but it doesn't have the same casual appeal like the 7 and 8's(V1 and V2).... Maybe the right colorway will change my mind...

^^^ I hope we don't get three versions again
But it would be sweet if nike did a cw for each of the three well know colleges in Florida
University of Florida, Florida State and last but not least THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI!!!

I think the design itself looks mean and vicious, I like it. I like black/white/red shoes, but only if the white is more dominant than the red.
The red on the first colorway is a little too much for me.

For some reason, these kind of remind me of the Zoom Generations, perhaps it's how the swoosh sits on the material like that.

I don't know about these joints....
They will probably look aight on the court, but I don't see them looking good worn causally like the 7's & 8's...
And that's what I feel has made the Bron line popular, the kicks looking good worn with denim etc...
(PS: Yes I know they are basketball shoes, meant to be worn for basketball)

Originally Posted by jst628

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:
nothing really makes this shoe special or eyepopping...just looks like another Nike bball shoe...nothing in it screams "This is LeBron's sneaker"

BAM! exactly.
people said that about the 8s too
laugh.gif

as always...
people will hate first
see a nice colorway
change their minds
beast over the limited colorways
cry over the unreleased material
repeat

Originally Posted by c4

Are we getting 3 versions again

We can only hope, chant, and pray
These are dookie

I hope they do a Lebron 9 Supreme

But it would probably be like 200 smh

these are ill
pimp.gif
. I should keep a tab on all u fools who r sayin they r wack now...only to own 12 colorways when they drop.

Back
Top Bottom