Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by gentry187

They just came in. Finally!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just beautiful arent they? Received my pair from JJ as well, and I can't take them off. Definitely doubling up here. The orange laces wont be seeing any action on these for me.

i have a little glue stain on the toe and doesnt come off when wiped with a wet towel/finger. Is there something that can take it off without scratching?

Originally Posted by mattfoley7

anyone order the OSU lebrons from NDC? if so have you gotten a shipping confirmation?

I have gotten my saturday order for my zoom rookies or my monday order of my ohios, very weird. Have to call tomorrow.
I for one am siked about the ohios, I know they arent as flashy or bright as some of the releases but I think they are dope. SO hard to find a gray/red colorway in any shoe...

Originally Posted by casper90403

i have a little glue stain on the toe and doesnt come off when wiped with a wet towel/finger. Is there something that can take it off without scratching?

I usually scratch it off gently with my nail or some tweezers.

a few pics of LeBron wearing the 9's

[h2]Cannons
[/h2]
sqleg2.jpg

Spoiler [+]
abr4amzcqaag42q.jpg

0e392f3d6b15c9d94760aa5.jpg

91e02e8744ece1ead6cfef5.jpg

f0728c36dfc666d12f6a7e3.jpg

d9f3322fa1d650ccdb1296f.jpg

bron9cannon1.jpg

bron9cannon5.jpg

eurh8y.jpg

bron9cannon11.jpg

bron9cannon9.jpg

bron9cannon15.jpg

bron9cannon12.jpg

bron9cannon6.jpg

[h2]Ohio State
[/h2]
0c50ea54965eb022a7cfc8d.jpg

Spoiler [+]
mb0t20.jpg

2ps3sip.jpg

eiob3c.jpg

0c50ea54965eb022a7cfc8d.jpg

ca24afd6bd2cfd2c5b01ef1.jpg

[h2]Kentucky[/h2]
a243dl.jpg

Spoiler [+]
b5i7pu.jpg

668z2v.jpg

v79h8z.jpg

2h4yrrt.jpg

34pare1.jpg

23hlkcm.jpg

fjkkza.jpg

zacu0.jpg
Nike, LeBron James, 9, IX

About damn time!

Saw the U of Miami's in person today and I must say, they are very impressive. They'd go well with my vilma jersey
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Originally Posted by dmxgod

laugh.gif
that's not a skirt..that's Kanye West's OD long t-shirt
roll.gif
Ye' wit the TeeSkirt 
laugh.gif

its actually a kilt. Something scottish men wore

Accctuallyyy, its called a Shendy. it was what the ancient egyptian pharoahs like king tut wore. 'ye is basically trying to make a (fashion) statement by wearing it. implying hes a modern day king. i.e. watch the THRONE. get it guys?
glasses.gif

sorry. 'ye fan. i went to the concert twice n #%*!.

Originally Posted by casper90403

googone8oz.jpg

i slept and need the miami nights in sz 13. not paying over 200. any help? already scooping the home/scarfaces off eastbay atm. wasn't really into the 9s but seeing all the different flavors, they grew on me HARD. smh. more loot out the window. it seems that depending on the color they are either really ugly or really clean and i find that strange.

oh and wheres the cannon link??
glasses.gif
i may want to pull that trigger.

About 8 colors will be released in total before the month is up...and not even a single NBA game played...gotta love Nike
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fatboicrack

chinas are 469764-800

from someone who has seen almost every 9 released so far and the south beaches in person i would say the cannons or chinas will be the ones with the most potential to have the price skyrocket.  the mn just dont really pop when you see them they would of been better with more black instead of grey.  when you look at that overplay of the cannons and chinas you can get lost in all the colors lol.  the best thing about the SB was in person they were completely different than pics

CANNONS WILL BE EVERYWHERE THO.

Back
Top Bottom