Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

387274_10150458305445236_633780235_10814909_1035510997_n.jpg

377026_10150460499895236_633780235_10822157_1394679346_n.jpg

Appreciate the new thread. Last one was awful with missing pages all the time and no updating. Found A LOT of new information here. Thanks OP.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by fatboicrack

chinas are 469764-800

from someone who has seen almost every 9 released so far and the south beaches in person i would say the cannons or chinas will be the ones with the most potential to have the price skyrocket.  the mn just dont really pop when you see them they would of been better with more black instead of grey.  when you look at that overplay of the cannons and chinas you can get lost in all the colors lol.  the best thing about the SB was in person they were completely different than pics

CANNONS WILL BE EVERYWHERE THO.

Cannons won't be everywhere and they'll def sell out quick...if I can I'll cop another pair retail it's wateva

Originally Posted by 2t3e1a0m9

I believe the chinas are the one to have.

If I was a gambling man and I am lol I would agree chinas will end up more valuable for those that care about that sort of thing... I no longer see them releasing in the US. They can't release in nov they would already have to be in stores (I work at a sneaker store n we already have all black lebrons n black cements) my store wouldn't get chinas anyway but if a store had em it wpuld be on here. I don't see them releasing in dec when there's already the cannons and Xmas. And does anyone think they'll release In Jan? I can't see that.

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

any chinas in 13 or 14... all i can find is smaller sizes

If your willing to pay kicks-crew.com has a 13. I am in no way affiliated with them and all that good stuff.

WITNESS, you need to put up the info for the AIR TO THE THRONE shirt. Someone is asking about it in the other thread.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by fatboicrack

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

any chinas in 13 or 14... all i can find is smaller sizes

If your willing to pay kicks-crew.com has a 13. I am in no way affiliated with them and all that good stuff.

just pulled the trigger
frown.gif
thanks

Weren't the SB VIIIs everywhere too last Nov? 
I have both the cannons x SB so I could care less about hype/resell but I just remember that SBs were easily available all weekend with they dropped.

^ Just picked those up at Champs. Yep, they actually made it across the border ... to Winnipeg of all places.

I can't be the only one who gets a laugh out of cats coming in here trying to test the resale value of certain colorways.

News has been pretty dry lately though.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by casper90403

i have a little glue stain on the toe and doesnt come off when wiped with a wet towel/finger. Is there something that can take it off without scratching?

googone8oz.jpg

True *%*+@@% story here. When I was like 10 my parents and my older sister were painting our kitchen. They were using High Gloss White Paint. At the time one of my close friends was over. Also, this is back when sisqo was hot and I was really a fan of the guy. Needless to say, I took the white paint to my hair and started singing and dancing to sisqo songs as a joke to make my buddy and my little sister laugh
laugh.gif
. Parents and older sister see this and start laughing too. Then comes the time to wash it off, and it doesn't. I was spooked and started crying and !%+%. My older sister tries everything but nothing seems to work
sick.gif
. Now I'm really scared cause think I'm gonna have to go to school like this (paint was deep into my scalp so the clippers kept getting stuck). Sis goes to the kitchen and pulls this yellow stuff from underneath the sink and BAM, the paint started to come out. Goo Gone literally saved the day! Went to school the next day with a fresh cut
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

I can't be the only one who gets a laugh out of cats coming in here trying to test the resale value of certain colorways.

News has been pretty dry lately though.

I definitely do. I just don't acknowledge them. Clowns trying to make sure they don't miss out on the next SB.

ahhhh cannons look dope. looks like i'll be grabbing those. wish i didnt miss out on the miami nights. they looking expensive now lol

So....Cannons or Chinas?

I just bought a Macbook pro today and will probably only cop one of the other....what would you guys to?

Also, as I said before if I missed anything on the front page please let me know

I'd cop the cannons personally. i mean the chinas are smooth, but i like the calmer look of the cannon joints

I own both, and I'd definitely take Chinas over Cannons. Obvious downside is you'd probably have to shell out a good bit more for them, whereas you can get the Cannons for retail. But just for the shoes themselves, I think the Chinas are just a lot smoother with the different mixes of blue plus the orange hits and details (Lion on the tongue, Fire character on the heel, etc).

Cannons are nice too, but I kinda feel like that orange sole takes something away from them. I would've preferred to see some kind of a green sole on them (Cannon green, volt, etc), but then again I'm not generally much for mixing too many colors on one shoe.

Back
Top Bottom