Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Just realized the sole isn't translucent. That was a nice touch for the Bred 7's and 8's

It's almost like Bred isn't Bred with red icy soles and or a white midsole

Well one thing's for sure. These would look like a plain Nike b-ball shoe if they were mids.

Horrid. They make the the 5s (formally the least attractive LeBron sig, imho) look GREAT. However, as others have said, a good cw could compensate its design.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

Did they still keep that aggressive cabon fiber plate in the inner side of the shoe? If so many people like me with low arch or others with flatter feet will pass because the v3s were a pain in the arch.

Yeah, it looks like the same midsole as the 8 V3, which means Im going to have to pass.  There is no way my foot will get used to that.

nice p.s. up there..

But smh like yall said up there, nothing about this shoe screams lebron sig shoe.. OR even looks worth what 165? smh

Why couldn't these have been full 360 air max bubble..

Originally Posted by you big dummy

dunkman9.jpg

dunkmn.jpg

Jus Make The Sole Clear On Either One Of Those... Especially The Top One.

It All Depends If Nike Is Gonna Keep That Color Way Exclusive To The 8 Or Not... I Could See Them Doing This In A Desperate Act Tho... The Front End Of The Sole Is What Messed These Upp To Tell You The Truth. The Whole Toe Box Portion At That... I Woulda Been Much More Satisfied With A 8 V2 Sole... 

Shoe is way too busy. I'm not liking it. Plus I HATE the high cut of the shoe. What is going on lately with Nike basketball and the high ankle cut shoes? It's pissing me off. I guess I'll just have to hope that JB actual churns out some performance shoes like they claim they are going to because that's my only hope to get decent looking performance midtop basketball shoes with zoom cushioning. Nike is falling off lately...

God, these are horrendous, 8's are def better looking than these IMO. and i just hate his new logo, oh well i guess i can never change that.

I think a nice CW would look good, but I hate the 180, 360 is what made the 7-8. Still hate every single V3.
I like this pic on the feet.

nike-lebron-9-ix-black-red-white-some-guy-600x380.jpg

I like this new hyperfuse material. Looks like foamposite material. Only dislike is the shamrock shape cf weave, swoosh placement and heel pull tab.

They're alright, a bit underwhelming though.

Some of those PS colorways Wallyhop posted were sick.
sick.gif

pimp.gif

The home PS and the AZG's PSes in particular.

liked every lebron sig 1-8. Yes even the 5's which everybody seems to hate the most but man these are terrible...
30t6p3b.gif

i dont think even a South Beach colorway can save these
indifferent.gif

lebronixg.jpg

my dunkman idea

eh..
grin.gif
. I still think a good color execution (much better than mine) can save the design some.

This is a great looking basketball shoe, it's sole purpose, but far as casual wear goes, these will NEVER touch the design aspects of the 7 or 8. All the photoshops in the world can't save this dog piss Nike bestowed on us.
Also I hate where the placed the swoosh, too far in. The heel tab is blah. Nike, you boys are sure funny. 

Originally Posted by AJ27526

lebronixg.jpg

my dunkman idea

eh..
grin.gif
. I still think a good color execution (much better than mine) can save the design some
i literally just whipped up almost the exact same thing in PS a few minutes ago.
laugh.gif

5914434383_84f0b1feda_z.jpg

i tried putting the red carpet colorway on these, i thought they came out pretty cool. the midsole is kinda sloppy but you get a feel. i wanted more white somewhere on the uppers but i didn't know where to put it so i just left it.

rupjia.jpg

i think those red carpet ps look actually really good. At first glance i thought the ix was off, but we'll see how the first few CW's can change my mind

These look very good and performance wise, has all the top techs.I will try those on in novemember when they hit retailers, if my foot screams arch pain or arch discomfort, I will not return to the lebron line until he goes back to his sasquatch ways

OH MY GOD! these things are horrible!
colorways CAN save this shoe but we'll
have to wait and see of course...

so far the only upside I can see is the fact
that the 9 makes all of the 8 look good.
Hell, I might even pick up some triple blacks
and vdays. lol

seriously, if you have the top shoe designers
and product engineers in the entire world,
would you allow them to create this? this is
far from what I would imagine as the perfect shoe.

they give us the lebron 8 v/1 then they follow
up with this... SMH...

Back
Top Bottom