Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I'm just waiting on the FTL 50 so I can use my discount. These are collecting dust on the shelves here in NYC.

Originally Posted by rhester

nike-lebron-9-sample-1.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

So....Cannons or Chinas?

I just bought a Macbook pro today and will probably only cop one of the other....what would you guys to?

Also, as I said before if I missed anything on the front page please let me know
Cannons are a must have for me. I dont see myself passing on em. I would grab the Cannons and then go for Chinas when the time is right. I dont think any of the colorways that we have seen so far will reach SB type resell value.

True, seems like the China prices are steady where they are now.  I found a pair for $210 shipped which isn't bad at all, but by the looks of it cannons will sell out (maybe).  Guess I will focus on the cannons first then worry with Chinas.
Oh and if people haven't noticed, we have been merged with the last thread so I will continue to update the first page on release dates and all that fun stuff 
I think what's keeping the prices on the Chinas steady is also partly cuz ppl are still holding out hope for a US release. If it's confirmed there isn't one, then those prices will shoot up.
$210? You must have smaller feet man, cuz in a sz 10-10.5, Chinas are like $300 now.

Those sample pics look pretty nice up there, I really like the 2nd to last design. If that were the real 9's, then these things would be crazy!

But on a real note, I NEED THOSE HURRICANES! With them sitting next to those cannons in that pic up there, the canes are the ones that I couldn;t look away from. damn

Seems like Cannons are selling out pretty fast everywhere when they pop up!

Think I may try to cop the Chinas first, I honestly like the look of those more than the Cannons (both are still awesome). Gonna hit up the chicago NT this weekend and see if they have any more MN's, still want a second pair of them so I can get a half size up to see if the fit is any better in the toe box.

Anyone planning on copping the Christmas joints? Too much red for me personally
I was at the NT chi last week and they had a couple sizes left in the MN, what size are you? I think i'm picking up a 2nd pair really like the CW

heads up sneakerst. has the Nike Lebron 9 "Blackout" 9 for $140 shipped, i got the last 12.... more sizes in stock

Originally Posted by thapointguy

New thread, it needs some new pics
happy.gif

6331549726_77d5cdb8c5_z.jpg

6330845243_44722c86c3_z.jpg

Spoiler [+]
6330830273_9ffd7c4d6d_z.jpg

6330839151_f9dc55eb5a_z.jpg

Man.
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

The Miami Nights are a serious problem.

Hopefully I can find a pair when I head to the States next week.

My only problem is it's gonna be hard to find my size, most stores don't carry a size 14 in kicks.

I do not think anyone knows what LBJ 9 will reach the SB price. I remeber picking up a few pair of SB's for 250. I looked on the net a few weeks later and started laughing when I saw someone asking $800 for them and what was funnier is that people were paying it.

my hood got the christmas lebron 9s the toe is leather
pimp.gif
the 8s are still better tho...the check is 3m and the back also...but the sole is amazing
shoe needs some black tho 
nerd.gif

258rzo8.jpg

Naw no black those things are nice! Can't wait for them to come out. The 8's were great my first pair of 8's but these are just as good. In my opinion and only mine

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

if the season starts, ill cop, if not these are meaningless to me lol

are they charging retail ? im in NJ and id take a drive out there for those. need em in my collection. lol 
#ChristmasInNovember !! 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom