Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

was out in vegas and hey still got the MNs and kentuckys in a bunch of sizes at the Nike Store in the fashion Show Mall

Where are the Cannons releasing? My FL isnt getting them and Footaction acted like they dont know until the day of release.

Nike dallas doing wristbands which they are giving away tomorrow for the cannons
indifferent.gif

I was hoping to just show up at opening friday and get my size, now i gotta go to dallas 4 times this week
30t6p3b.gif

Sidenote: I dont even try kicks on in-store but i would suggest for these. I had to go .5 size up, the toe box is cramping.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Im passing on the cannons but every picture I see posted makes me want them
thats what i said about the south beaches and look how that turned out SMH!

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

laugh.gif
  Is this a private table?

I said to myself that the SB will sit, they didn't.  Prices were about 225.00 %**. I said to myself OK, prices will decrease.  Nope.  Down payment on a 2 bedroom apartment prices. 
ohwell.gif

for some reason these just really POP

it could be the WHITE back drop...

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by riddla713

mn 9's are sitting all over houston, lbj 9's are a flop so far compared to the 8's. im sure some of the future more limited colorways will bring a little hype back to the 9's, not to mention the 2011 nba season's first game on 12/25, lbj christmas joints will probaly sell pretty well.
I can't imagine Lebron's all that popular in Texas anyway...
hmm. interesting. do any of them ship? A PM would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

laugh.gif
  Is this a private table?

I said to myself that the SB will sit, they didn't.  Prices were about 225.00 %**. I said to myself OK, prices will decrease.  Nope.  Down payment on a 2 bedroom apartment prices. 
ohwell.gif

SB prices
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Eastbay rep you guys dropping the um's on Eastbay?

Eastbay ray does not get to work until 8am cstHe doesn't live on here to answer. ?'s 24/7

Copped the cannons early from a local spot and for those that have them already, do you feel they run smaller than other 9's?

Finally got a chance to try these on and was REALLY disappointed.  I did not feel that out of the box comfort like I did with the 8's.  Although I did like the ankle padding.  I may end up getting a pair to give them a chance.  I could not move my big toe AT ALL in the shoe wearing my normal size, so should I go up a half size or a full size?  I want to use these to play in not for casual wear, thanks for all responses.

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Finally got a chance to try these on and was REALLY disappointed.  I did not feel that out of the box comfort like I did with the 8's.  Although I did like the ankle padding.  I may end up getting a pair to give them a chance.  I could not move my big toe AT ALL in the shoe wearing my normal size, so should I go up a half size or a full size?  I want to use these to play in not for casual wear, thanks for all responses.

Would definitely go a half size up

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Eastbay rep you guys dropping the um's on Eastbay?

Eastbay ray does not get to work until 8am cstHe doesn't live on here to answer. ?'s 24/7
^That response was not necessary..

Eastbay Rep will see his response tomorrow..or tonight even..

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Copped the cannons early from a local spot and for those that have them already, do you feel they run smaller than other 9's?

Yes, the definitely feel smaller than china's

Back
Top Bottom