Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Nike-LeBron-9-Low-USA.jpg

http://theshoegame.com/ar...summer-2012-release.html
i dont think they'll get released with the red flywire visisble

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by funkjazzsoul

http://www.foreversneakz....ckgrey-white-new-images/

Pics of the lows ^

Someone with more kno-how can upload them on here : )

Check the previous page and the first page, updated the thread 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Welp for now the only pair I'm getting are the X-Mas days idk why but the color way has a place in my heart Can't wait to see Lebron Rock them on Christmas day 

If anybody has some official release information it would be greatly appreciated
I wanna say they will release on Christmas day since that's how it usually works but I dno if the lockout will effect the RD or anything.  Do the Heat play on Christmas? 
nerd.gif

malls don't open on christmas day for the most part, last year they dropped on the 26th, the day after they played, which was a sunday.

I don't see these dropping christmas eve either, and i think the concords drop on the 23rd???

so hopefully these drop on the monday 27th so they can be easier to buy.

I think that just means they aren't gonna have half-sizes above 11.5, that's all.

I'm really curious to see the USA lows. I think that's actually metallic silver instead of white on that upper, but it's hard to tell.

Pics of the lows ^

pimp.gif

Welp for now the only pair I'm getting are the X-Mas days idk why but the color way has a place in my heart Can't wait to see Lebron Rock them on Christmas day 

If anybody has some official release information it would be greatly appreciated
I wanna say they will release on Christmas day since that's how it usually works but I dno if the lockout will effect the RD or anything.  Do the Heat play on Christmas? 
nerd.gif
Yeah the Heat are playing the Mavs I think. Finals rematch.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

whats up guys, ive been in lala land when its coming to these dates, Miami Uni dropps 2morrow?

Yeah tonight at midnight (depending on where you're located).  Gonna do this before everyone asks:
9PM Western time

11PM Central time

12AM Eastern time 

laugh.gif

And I really hope none of the lows have the visible flywire that is 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

Pics of the lows ^

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

malls don't open on christmas day for the most part, last year they dropped on the 26th, the day after they played, which was a sunday.

I don't see these dropping christmas eve either, and i think the concords drop on the 23rd???

so hopefully these drop on the monday 27th so they can be easier to buy.

It's true the mall doesn't open on Christmas but places like ndc and eastbay are open on Christmas and the dropped the shoes last Christmas they shoes do release on Christmas. If you strike out online then go to the mall the next day

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I can't imagine Lebron's all that popular in Texas anyway...
hmm. interesting. do any of them ship? A PM would be appreciated.
the mn 9's are available at most champs sports locations in houston but they do not accept phone orders. you can try to stock locate a pair at your local champs and if they find your sz available then they can be shipped to you, thats the only way they will ship though.

appreciate the help fam. thanks.

are the cannons coming out dec. 2nd for sure...? I've been hearing dec. 3 from two different footlockers.

may cop the blackouts to customize, waiting on a price drop though, chances are they're not selling out anytime soon

Lows are gonna be more comfortable with the 360 air bag. You guys will be hooked when they drop the Sprite/Solar type of colorways.

Freegums gotta release in December. Nothing I want other than that and the Kobe VII.

Back
Top Bottom