Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

Are the cannons GR, HOH, or Select spots? I keep hearing multiple things. lol

I think same as the Miami Nights, but I could be wrong.

They should be at house of hoops.

Anyways this whole wristband thing at nike dallas making me concerned I might not get a pair in my size
alien.gif

I can't wait for more CW to leak on the lows, really like the design def a shoe that can be wore more casual then the reg XI IMO.

The lows doesn't seem to have the pro combat padding. The lockdown isn't going to be like the mids, yet they are probably going to be at least $155-160.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Eastbay rep you guys dropping the um's on Eastbay?

Eastbay ray does not get to work until 8am cstHe doesn't live on here to answer. ?'s 24/7

Ok but when he does he well see it. Stick to ya nature pics bruh
eyes.gif

Welp for now the only pair I'm getting are the X-Mas days idk why but the color way has a place in my heart Can't wait to see Lebron Rock them on Christmas day

If anybody has some official release information it would be greatly appreciated

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by riddla713

mn 9's are sitting all over houston, lbj 9's are a flop so far compared to the 8's. im sure some of the future more limited colorways will bring a little hype back to the 9's, not to mention the 2011 nba season's first game on 12/25, lbj christmas joints will probaly sell pretty well.
I can't imagine Lebron's all that popular in Texas anyway...
hmm. interesting. do any of them ship? A PM would be appreciated.
the mn 9's are available at most champs sports locations in houston but they do not accept phone orders. you can try to stock locate a pair at your local champs and if they find your sz available then they can be shipped to you, thats the only way they will ship though.

Originally Posted by SoleFX

I got my cannons today for $170 No Tax.... NYC heads go to the sneaker store right after Target that is african staffed for the cannons on 225th ST Broadway in the Bronx. Its in Riverdale. 1 Train to 225th ST.

Basics ?
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Welp, Xmas has takenn its toll on my pockets already so it looks like I'll just have to settle for one. I think I'll get the Cannons and search for U of M's down the road. I'm happy all these cw's are releasing but I'm not a fan of how close together they are. Coulda spaced em out just a little more. I don't have $340 on standby for kicks
30t6p3b.gif

i just tried on my lebron china 9 and its sad when you have to go a whole size up for the shoe to feel decent. i wear a 7 and my china are size 8.

can i just say the lebron 8 KILL lebron 9 in terms of COMFORT.

thanks

I'll be  negative $170 tomorrow for the Miami's
laugh.gif
 Cannons have ALWAYS looked good when pics first leaked out.

I really think the sizing issues some people have just comes down to that hyperfuse material they used for the toe area, which has less give compared to leather or something else. Last year the issue with sizing for the 8 V1s was cuz they used so much padding up front so it didn't feel like there was any space. Just my opinion though, but I think part of it is just material.

Chinas, Scarface, and the Miami Nights (last two at this point tie for 2nd place) are my top and only 3 I'd copp.  Cannons are nice, UM are nice and the KY (black/blue/white I associate with Penny Hardaway Orlando Magic days, probably because that was the era I grew up in) are nice, but they just aren't doing it for me.  At least not now, maybe later.  Well see.  Christmas joints are real clean and nice, but those Christmas Lebron 8's were so dope, these 9's are steps back, so I'm good with my 8's.

Originally Posted by funkjazzsoul

http://www.foreversneakz....ckgrey-white-new-images/

Pics of the lows ^

Someone with more kno-how can upload them on here : )

Check the previous page and the first page, updated the thread 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Welp for now the only pair I'm getting are the X-Mas days idk why but the color way has a place in my heart Can't wait to see Lebron Rock them on Christmas day 

If anybody has some official release information it would be greatly appreciated
I wanna say they will release on Christmas day since that's how it usually works but I dno if the lockout will effect the RD or anything.  Do the Heat play on Christmas? 
nerd.gif

Freegums are finally popping up on ebay for $250 shipped. Pre-order (delivered 12/26). COuld that be around the time they start to release? I havent seen a confirmed release date yet.

Back
Top Bottom