Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by dgoins1

got these in today.... now tryin to top awesome blossoms pics 
roll.gif

Damn Dom, you know I'm jealous lol. Christmas came early! Don't worry, my cannons came in so pictures will shortly follow 
pimp.gif

okay i know you guys ignore pretty much every post i make but can someone please explain to me why eastbay is saying size 12.5 and 13.5 are sold out if the kicks aint even drop yet??

my guess is by "sold out" they mean "never got"

Originally Posted by smzsmz

okay i know you guys ignore pretty much every post i make but can someone please explain to me why eastbay is saying size 12.5 and 13.5 are sold out if the kicks aint even drop yet??

my guess is by "sold out" they mean "never got"
Most likely they didn't receive those sizes yet or not getting them in at all.

Gonna pass on the U tonight. They really never caught my attention.

Glad I already have the cannons, those are serious. Now for the Christmas pair.

I think the cannons aren't coming in the half sizes after 11.5. I just came back form Nike here in Dallas and they aren't getting them either so I'm guessing no ones gonna have those half sizes

Will definitely have to wait to cop them now that there is an EA (supposedly) this weekend at FTL, will still be copping Cannons

Gonna try to post the link right when it pops up for those copping

What do you guys think my buddy is trying to trade me a pair of miami night & cannons for CDP BRED 11's (my second pair)?

Originally Posted by DRose22

What do you guys think my buddy is trying to trade me a pair of miami night & cannons for CDP BRED 11's (my second pair)?

id keep the jordans and just buy the lebrons, much easier to get ahold of than the cdp 11s

Gonna pass on the Miami's...Still not sure if I want to make a move on the 9s. If anything, I'll go for the Cannons. I think those and the Freegums are the best CWs. Guess I don't really have much time to figure this one out though..

Back
Top Bottom