Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Gave in, copped 1 from footaction this morning. Since they gave me mil discount, i went ahead and copped. came out to 145, so i said *shrugs* , why not.
I like em, first pair of 9s.

folobp.jpg

copped 4 pair...

REALLY hope these hit SB prices...

could care less if you dont like it...

people are stupid if you think these will hit SB prices. too many other great shoes coming out. i would rather have a new pair of concords on the 23rd. afterall, that shoe actually MEANS something. concords=another MJ ring. that being said, congrats to the people who wanted these and got them.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

people are stupid if you think these will hit SB prices. too many other great shoes coming out. i would rather have a new pair of concords on the 23rd. afterall, that shoe actually MEANS something. concords=another MJ ring. that being said, congrats to the people who wanted these and got them.

True but how many people buying these shoes or the concords were old enough to remember those playoffs? 
tired.gif

We're becoming OG's in the shoe game. The last shots have even more meaning I think but to bad people don't see it that way.

if anyone is still looking for cannons, i hit up @nicekicks on twitter and they still have some left. Not sure what size run they have. they do phone orders 512-320-8100

Originally Posted by JRodski

copped 4 pair...

REALLY hope these hit SB prices...

could care less if you dont like it...

Cool story bro, but nobody cares 
pimp.gif

Side note, I love when people say "could care less", really shows their intelligence 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

True but how many people buying these shoes or the concords were old enough to remember those playoffs? 
tired.gif

We're becoming OG's in the shoe game. The last shots have even more meaning I think but to bad people don't see it that way.
very true.  we are becoming OG's in the shoe game.  i just keep thinking about getting the concords and these cannons are easy to pass on.  the shoe game has changed so much where you don't even need to do anything great in the shoe.  just make them with loud colors and the beasts come out and cop 4 pairs and charge crazy prices for them.
30t6p3b.gif

anything more than $200 for these is a joke.  i have a hard time with the $170 price tag the way it is.

If anyone on here is in Baltimore, I just left the DTLR in the gallery and copped my homeboy a pair, so they may have some left...

Originally Posted by thapointguy

seems like ppl are getting extras just in case thehy unrealistically hit SB prices.
grin.gif

I highly doubt these hit SB prices. Hope these don't hit SB prices. I've never resold a shoe so if they do my loss. Pointguy if you change your mind and want a pair pm me. The place I went to had a good amount. I know your in San Jose so it wouldn't be to much of a drive for you

I'm good I'm good...I'm sticking my ground with my decision.
pimp.gif
grin.gif
more for those that want them. Only got my eyes on the freegums and dunkmans if they turn out as I think the color description indicates. PS: sick *#$ SS man, haven't seen orange on the road yet.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

i remember resellers stocking up on the entourage 8's thinking people will pay SB prices for those...look how that turned out.
and then most recently those boring miami nights 9...look how that turned out. dudes really trying too hard if u that desperate for money get a real job.

i missed out. would like a pair but dont have time to go around each store looking for them but its whatever its just shoes. congrats to those who really wanted them and got them

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

i remember resellers stocking up on the entourage 8's thinking people will pay SB prices for those...look how that turned out.
and then most recently those boring miami nights 9...look how that turned out. dudes really trying too hard if u that desperate for money get a real job.

i missed out. would like a pair but dont have time to go around each store looking for them but its whatever its just shoes. congrats to those who really wanted them and got them
great post.  i like your take on all of this.

seems like ppl are getting extras just in case thehy unrealistically hit SB prices.
grin.gif

I highly doubt these hit SB prices. Hope these don't hit SB prices. I've never resold a shoe so if they do my loss. Pointguy if you change your mind and want a pair pm me. The place I went to had a good amount. I know your in San Jose so it wouldn't be to much of a drive for you

I'm good I'm good...I'm sticking my ground with my decision.
pimp.gif
grin.gif
more for those that want them. Only got my eyes on the freegums and dunkmans if they turn out as I think the color description indicates. PS: sick *#$ SS man, haven't seen orange on the road yet.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Haha thanks dude. I usually drive my suv and my wife drives the sedan usually but it's her bday today and she took my truck so her and her girls can all go out after work on my dime. I refuse to drive her car with the pink license plate frame so I'm rocking the camaro ss today. And it's a nice day. Just threw my cannons on to run to Kara's cupcakes in the city. I got em true to my size 11 and they feel like butter

tired.gif

very true.  we are becoming OG's in the shoe game.  i just keep thinking about getting the concords and these cannons are easy to pass on.  the shoe game has changed so much where you don't even need to do anything great in the shoe.  just make them with loud colors and the beasts come out and cop 4 pairs and charge crazy prices for them.
30t6p3b.gif

anything more than $200 for these is a joke.  i have a hard time with the $170 price tag the way it is.

You basically transferred my thoughts and posted it, verbatim.

I was saying the same thing and was seriously considering going to the mall in a bit to cop but then i'd
have less money for concords ($170 is expensive for shoes i could only sport once in a blue moon).

Ten dollars more and you have one of the most iconic j's of all time.

Give in now and you have what's hot at the moment.

For the most part, and this is purely arguable, Lebron's and Kobe's trendiness have ONE YEAR SHELF LIFE
(that is, until its successor hits the market and then, you have a bunch of shoes you paid top dollar for that no
longer harness that appeal as you're so busy stocking on the latest and greatest editions).

I don't feel that way about numbered jordans (But then, that's just my broke self trying to justify not shelling out
186 dollars for a pair of Lebrons). I have one pair of 8's (the solar reds) and i barely wear them as it is (smh at
me wanting to double up at one point). 

These are worth 150 max - the price hike is just pillaging a nation of trend lemmings and Nike knows they can
take advantage of it.

(Although, i do like the Miami Nights - they sold out of my size 20 minutes before i arrived at HOH. LOL). 

Do y'all though. Spend accordingly.

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

and then most recently those HOT boring miami nights 9...look how that turned out. dudes really trying too hard if u that desperate for money get a real job.

YOU MADE A MISTAKE WHEN YOU WERE TYPING. DON'T WORRY I FIXED IT FOR YOU.

tweet from Mr R Sports about the cannons: @MrRSports: Call 305.534.1253 if you still need these. 7.5, 8, 9, 9.5 ONLY!

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Nike Never Stop: The LeBron James Issue[/h1]Typically reserved for members of the media, Nike is making their latest Never Stop newsprint available to the public. To coincide with the recently launched Nike LeBron 9 and his Nike Sportswear Collection, the newsprint features celebration and storytelling surrounding LeBron.

Articles include an illustrative look at James' life and times by artist Cody Hudson; documentary and photography of LeBron's summer in Akron and China; the story of LeBron's first dunk from the voice of LeBron's high school PE teacher James Donald; a speculative discussion about LeBron's football prowess; a look at the LeBron 9 and Sprint 2012 Nike Sportswear Collection; and more stories and never-seen-before archive photography and artifacts from LeBron's life.

Check out a few scans below and click here to download the full Never Stop: LeBron James Issue.

nikeneverstoplebronjame.jpg

http://nikeinc.com/system/assets/5650/LeBronJames_NeverStop_original.pdf

Back
Top Bottom