Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

if u are looking for the miami nights niketown san francisco got an 11,5 and accepting fone order only on dat one... not for the canons....

got my confirmation from eastbay...released to ship. should be here by next thursday.

Originally Posted by Tlong80

Cannons.... we out that. Lets talk about the china release date? im camping for those things....
As will I. Cannons + Miami Nights + University of Miami's + Chinas (All at retail) + Concords = waay to much money that I'm going to spend bc imma feel like that lame otherwise.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

gonna get the concords and im out of the game. 1996-2011.
Let me get those grinchs jk dont ban me Cant live without Nike talk in school

Christmas Day info anybody anybody anybody
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

True but how many people buying these shoes or the concords were old enough to remember those playoffs? 
tired.gif

We're becoming OG's in the shoe game. The last shots have even more meaning I think but to bad people don't see it that way.
very true.  we are becoming OG's in the shoe game.  i just keep thinking about getting the concords and these cannons are easy to pass on.  the shoe game has changed so much where you don't even need to do anything great in the shoe.  just make them with loud colors and the beasts come out and cop 4 pairs and charge crazy prices for them.
30t6p3b.gif

anything more than $200 for these is a joke.  i have a hard time with the $170 price tag the way it is.
We are getting old. I'm 26 and usually the oldest (if not one of) in line when shoes come out. I'm retiring next year. NEED those concords I actually took the day off from work. 
laugh.gif
. I'm a sucker for bright colors, thats why i needed these 
smokin.gif
Here here.  I'm 30 and next year is going to be a wrap.  Once the 4's and 12's in several colors come out I'll have just about every shoe I've ever wanted.  I can see myself picking up a couple pairs of Brons or Foams still every year, but nothing like I've been on the past several years of my life.  Concords are the beginning of the end.  Cement 4's, Olympic 6's, Chicago 10's, Playoff and Obsidian 12's...that'll make my collection about as complete as I'd like it to be.  I've accepted the fact that Knick 10's are probably just a pipe dream at this stage in the game.

Got my pair wondering if I should have doubled up. Also got a pair for a fellow nter Airuphere23, fighting the resellers by helping people get them at a decent price 1 person at a time.

For those who got them do you feel that the run small? My guy got them in a 13 and said his felt like a 11.5 and he's a true 12.5. But then I got a 13 and it felt fine and I'm a true 13. Maybe Nike messed up on the cut or something? Just trying to figure out if anyone else had the same feeling or experience.

eek.gif
 at the collections some of ya'll have already amassed.
I copped the Miami Nights on release date, but when I got them in person I just couldn't justify the price for the amount of wears they'd get. The colors are nice and all, but I just can't see myself rocking purple and pink that often.

I think I'm gonna wait for the OSUs and UMs to hit $107 on Swoosh, then try to cop the whole "College Pack". Shame the Kentuckys dropped first, and the hype of the shoe finally dropping made them sell out.

yeah man, i have about 350 total pairs and its time for me to just get out. i think what told me i should go was when i didnt have the urge to buy the bc3. a few years ago i would have got thoes without a blink but now its like whatever. i have plenty i need to wear and enjoy before they flat out rot on me. another thing that has sorta pushed me away was this huge unneccessary price hike by nike almost 186 after tax and shipping for me for some retail lebron 9 and then u got the jordans about 190 after tax if im lucky enough to get them retail. forget it. just no satisfaction for me in it anymore

i don't believe you.
laugh.gif
you're gonna have that "itch" again. You can't hide from it. I took an hiatus for two-three years when I got into hooking up my cars but that was getting more expensive so I stopped and to fill that void, I turned back to sneakers.
tired.gif

GOT THE TWO PAIRS OF 9'S I NEEDED TO HAVE. THE REST ARE REALLY FORGETTABLE TO ME. MAY GET CHINAS IF THEY RELEASE STATESIDE.

pimp.gif

Accidentally ordered 2 pair off NDC last night, called customer service and they said it was too late to cancel. Guess I'm stuck wit 2 pair smh.

I wish people would stop saying the Cannons fit any differently....they don't. I have the Miami.Nights and the Cannons in a 9 and played basketball in both of them today...no difference. Btw I don't have a narrow foot either.

Back
Top Bottom