Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Lol @ dudes wanting these to hit SB prices..
Even though Cannons were more limited than SBs I dont think they will do SB numbers.
From what I hear.. Theres alot more heat to come.
Local HoH near me got 60 pairs of SBs last year 24 Cannons this year..
I came away with two pairs. Copped one at HoH with the military disco.. Then shot up to NT
for pair number two. #ReleaseDayExecution
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

people are stupid if you think these will hit SB prices. too many other great shoes coming out. i would rather have a new pair of concords on the 23rd. afterall, that shoe actually MEANS something. concords=another MJ ring. that being said, congrats to the people who wanted these and got them.

True but how many people buying these shoes or the concords were old enough to remember those playoffs? 
tired.gif

We're becoming OG's in the shoe game. The last shots have even more meaning I think but to bad people don't see it that way.
very true.  we are becoming OG's in the shoe game.  i just keep thinking about getting the concords and these cannons are easy to pass on.  the shoe game has changed so much where you don't even need to do anything great in the shoe.  just make them with loud colors and the beasts come out and cop 4 pairs and charge crazy prices for them.
30t6p3b.gif

anything more than $200 for these is a joke.  i have a hard time with the $170 price tag the way it is.
We are getting old. I'm 26 and usually the oldest (if not one of) in line when shoes come out. I'm retiring next year. NEED those concords I actually took the day off from work. 
laugh.gif
. I'm a sucker for bright colors, thats why i needed these 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

True but how many people buying these shoes or the concords were old enough to remember those playoffs? 
tired.gif

We're becoming OG's in the shoe game. The last shots have even more meaning I think but to bad people don't see it that way.
very true.  we are becoming OG's in the shoe game.  i just keep thinking about getting the concords and these cannons are easy to pass on.  the shoe game has changed so much where you don't even need to do anything great in the shoe.  just make them with loud colors and the beasts come out and cop 4 pairs and charge crazy prices for them.
30t6p3b.gif

anything more than $200 for these is a joke.  i have a hard time with the $170 price tag the way it is.
We are getting old. I'm 26 and usually the oldest (if not one of) in line when shoes come out. I'm retiring next year. NEED those concords I actually took the day off from work. 
laugh.gif
. I'm a sucker for bright colors, thats why i needed these 
smokin.gif

IM IN THE SAME BOAT AS WELL. 27 HERE. DEF RETIRING NEXT YEAR FOR SURE. GOTTA PROPOSE AND BUY A HOUSE
laugh.gif
.  HOPE YOU GET YOUR CONCORDS MAN, DAY OFF FROM WORK IS SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Lol @ dudes wanting these to hit SB prices..
Even though Cannons were more limited than SBs I dont think they will do SB numbers.
From what I hear.. Theres alot more heat to come.
Local HoH near me got 60 pairs of SBs last year 24 Cannons this year..
I came away with two pairs. Copped one at HoH with the military disco.. Then shot up to NT
for pair number two. #ReleaseDayExecution
pimp.gif

Flawless victory....As for picking between these and the Concords or even last shots it should be a no brainier to go with those but I got the cannons because I intend to get both of those J's as well. A lot of people are turned off by jb recently but I say if you can get them all. If for some reason you can't be it the holidays or your finances won't allow get what makes you happy. I'm sure older heads such as myself and others on here will pick Concords all day but I love these cannons and wouldn't look down on people who pick them instead. As for the 170 price tag I don't mind at all. I spend more money on stupid things so why not get what I like. You only live once. I went to school for years now I can finally enjoy my hard work

Mission Accomplished, picked up my lil bro pair for Christmas, the last size 14 at Foot Action at South Dekalb Mall in Atlanta.Had to go on my lunch break and was 15min late from lunch, hope my manager didn't notice,lol. I know he is going to be ecstatic. My personal pair should be here tomorrow or Monday, I ordered mine from eBay for $190 shipped. Once I got into the mall it was a easy cop in and out within 5min. Goodluck to everybody who wants them. I do see these selling for about $350. come January. Prices on eBay already rising...

This is the Latest and Greatest at my TABLE

This Collar Padding is a nice feature that I appreciate

Already sittin on 7 pairs and the year ain't even over yet. So much for only coppin a select few.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Went to a local spot today and they had one size 10 left (my size) and they also had buy one pair get another shoe (excluded brons, retros and timbs) for $10 for a holiday special so i got the cannons and ocean fog air max 90s for $190 after tax
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

gonna get the concords and im out of the game. 1996-2011.

Smart move bro!! With all the heat coming out next year... my wallet is gonna take a beating... lol

Got my 2 pairs last night on NDC. I drove around this AM around Santa Clara i couldnt find any spots to hoo you guys up. sorry NT ill keep my eyes open

Originally Posted by thapointguy

RIP
roll.gif

I would love to do the same thing. I bought a house got my cars the baby wife I'm to old for this but saying im out would just be a lie. I can already think of at least 10 pairs of shoes coming out next year I know I want. I can't imagine all the extra room for activities I could do if the room wasn't covered in shoe boxes. Pointguy sign me up your SA classes

Cannons.... we out that. Lets talk about the china release date? im camping for those things....

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

Went to a local spot today and they had one size 10 left (my size) and they also had buy one pair get another shoe (excluded brons, retros and timbs) for $10 for a holiday special so i got the cannons and ocean fog air max 90s for $190 after tax
pimp.gif
TYLERRS99 I'M ALMOST 100% POSITIVE WE BOTH COPPED THE CANNONS FROM THE SAME MOM AND POP SPOT. INSTEAD OF THE AIR MAX 90S THERE WAS ALMOST A FULL SIZE RUN OF AIR MAX UPTEMPO 2'S IN THE BLACK, WHITE, BLUE, VOLT AIR BUBBLE COLORWAY. I OPTED TO USED THE HOLIDAY SPECIAL ON THOSE INSTEAD
pimp.gif

I am almost willing to bet money you won't be 
laugh.gif

This is like my 5th time retiring I think

If so, you have the lebron 8 miami nights....I need them...you're retiring...
nerd.gif

Am I the only one who thinks the best are yet to come?  Don't forget, we have the "elite" ones too

Yea.. Im on my awesome blossom rite now
pimp.gif

d5a16f65bbda94efef57a39027c0d45ccf8171d3_r.jpg

0b216a61b0dc9ee2ecd492e54580523dc6d53a01_r.jpg

Shout out to my connect for locking my size down and adding the discount. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

993364b06045b1b3dbf29169eb68e1ccb4faa60d_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom