Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

missed out on the cannons yesterday cause i was at work
frown.gif
 but i saw a couple of pairs for a little over retail on ebay
ohwell.gif

Had a lil situation where I couldn't get my hands on any cash ($$$ stuck in PP account) & missed out on the online release.
There are plenty to go around in my city (Chicagoland area) but I had to lean on the help of a fellow NTer.

Shout out to the NTers who HELP each other!!!

Can't wait for my pair to arrive.

I want to see some of your FITS w/ these. 
sick.gif
 @ the LRG fit homie linked me to the other night.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

sick.gif

Dudes try WAY to hard

Nothing wrong with some denim and a black and white tshirt.

wore mine today with this shirt... Meh 
ohwell.gif

Picked up 2 Lacoste shirts that I think matched pretty good though I'll post in the wdywt thread in the next few days prob.

Canons look beautiful. Settled for the Miami Hurricanes since i had to work and they released a day early :/

Originally Posted by megatron

sick.gif

Dudes try WAY to hard

Yeah some dudes try way to hard but I haven't wore a tshirt in years. I'd much rather have a button up or a polo style shirt. I tee or v-neck tee but usually has to have something on top unless it's crazy hot. I can't do plain white tee's. 

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by megatron

sick.gif

Dudes try WAY to hard

Yeah some dudes try way to hard but I haven't wore a tshirt in years. I'd much rather have a button up or a polo style shirt. I tee or v-neck tee but usually has to have something on top unless it's crazy hot. I can't do plain white tee's. 
Ill probably just wear black University of Oregon gear with Volt on it. but just a little bit of volt
Black and grey with the miami nights

Yeah I thought Oregon gear would go perfect with the cannons but I went to cal and would never wear Stanford USC or Oregon. Oregons uniforms are some of the nicest in all of college sports

Just gonna wear a white tee with mine, not into matching everything.

Pump fake-I'd suggest trying them on in store, but most say go at least a half size up

if you do go a full size up. you should be fine to be honest.

Im normally a 12.5-13 and I tried on a 14 in these and they felt genius

^ yeah I posted a few days ago that the cannons ran smaller than my other 9s and Im sticking by that. Went a full size up in them and theyre awesome. Balled yesterday in them, just wow.

Anybody know where to get some SMOOTH flat laces like the lebron laces?
I want some navy/slate blue ones, i'm not feeling the cannon ones that much and the orange ones are even worse.

30t6p3b.gif
@ people trying to color-match shirts and/or caps with sneakers.

Every time I see a dude wearing matching Ts with his Nikes I immediately
laugh.gif
and then give him a
indifferent.gif

Kids are trying way too hard these days. SMFH.

damn my cannons order from eastbay just got cancelled. ohh well just gotta wait till resell prices go down.

Some of you fashion police crack me up. I never would wear a T with a pic of the shoes or the number Jordan or crap like that but some of y'all act like unless you wear a white tee or black tee. Not sure where most of you live but I don't see people rocking tee's. Sort of hill billy-%+! around here. God forbid someone has red and black shoes with a similar color shirt. Whatever color the shoe is you have to wear the exact opposite color or your trying to match. I dunno maybe I'm not hip bit I refuse to wear an exact matching tee or a plain tee.

lol @ the matching comments..... i been saying all that a buncha pages back and i almost got attacked lol. i believe i said overmatching is terrible and got countered with a custom t of all 4 colors on the cannons. lol. awesome stuff.....

Back
Top Bottom