Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

NBA store only has up to 10, I need a 13, wish more people had big feet, maybe they'd make more in my size.

Originally Posted by button999

NBA store only has up to 10, I need a 13, wish more people had big feet, maybe they'd make more in my size.

Only size 7.5-9.5 is left now
*edit* no more 9.5

Cannons Sizes 7, 7.5, 9.5 and 16 up on NDC
Still no 13 for me 
eyes.gif

These are NOT mine... just saw them on ebay when i was searching for that FREEgum shirt

wow just missed the 9 on NBAstore someone please pm me if yall luck up on a 9 or 9.5 today I will be away from the comp

Man looks like those freegums are going to be next to impossible to grab a pair. Dang I really hope they gr in a regular box without the shirt but I doubt it

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

wow just missed the 9 on NBAstore someone please pm me if yall luck up on a 9 or 9.5 today I will be away from the comp

Reading is fundamental 
From 3 posts above your's:
Cannons Sizes 7, 7.5, 9.5 and 16 up on NDC
Still no 13 for me 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

Cannons=hypebeast kicks

I really dont get it. Imo the u of m's are the hottest colorway.

what's not to get?....Cannons are limited more than the other colorways. And judging by some of the fits I see with them
sick.gif
.... Lebron should drop some limited clothing for the beast.

ULTIMATE PASS ON FREEGUMS.

I ALWAYS STAY AWAY FROM FROM GIMMICKY LASER PRINT DESIGNS LIKE ON THE DUB ZEROS AND 20'S.

TRASH.

You guys throw that hype beast phrase around to much. Why can't someone like a shoe that you don't like? The reasoning doesn't make sense. Is it hype beast because it's orange? If I drive an orange car am I a car hypebeast? I like green so if I want a green shoe that makes you a hype beast? Come on I agree a lot of people copped because if hype but labeling the whole cannon shoe = hypebeast isn't right. Since the Concords aren't a bright shoe that means if you get those your not a hype beast?

someone has freegums on ebay for a starting bid of $750.

I'm starting to lower my hopes of catching a pair.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

You guys throw that hype beast phrase around to much. Why can't someone like a shoe that you don't like? The reasoning doesn't make sense. Is it hype beast because it's orange? If I drive an orange car am I a car hypebeast? I like green so if I want a green shoe that makes you a hype beast? Come on I agree a lot of people copped because if hype but labeling the whole cannon shoe = hypebeast isn't right. Since the Concords aren't a bright shoe that means if you get those your not a hype beast?

Ignore most of the guys on here....they do a good job of ignoring meMost don't know how to act & react to people, or have any etiquette let alone know what it means

Based on the Freegum pics looks like they're gonna be extremely limited.

Hope I'm wrong though.

Are Freegums maybe Lebron's "birthday" shoes for this year? They used to drop a birthday colorway at the end of December, but stopped after a little while.

Back
Top Bottom