Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by fatboicrack

I have very good news for those of you who want the freegums to be an easy cop... Finishline will be receiving them. They have got none of the even semi limited lbj9 they only got bred blackout n maybe home. Therefore freegums should be everywhere
Thanks for the tip... my FNL connect is bitter that ive been ghost from his store.... not my fault they dont get LeBron9 love 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pelimpe

oh my world come on nike... you trying to sabotage my family life!!! hw mny mre pairs can i sneak in the house before wifey kills me? lol she trying to have me save to go on vacation......the life of a sneakerhead is not easy lmao

guys, I need help deciding, should I go for the cannons or the VII Red Carpets??

Originally Posted by denniscu

guys, I need help deciding, should I go for the cannons or the VII Red Carpets??

Man that is a hard choice, I'd probably go with the red carpets though

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

yeah really a hard choice...I just feel that the VIIs are the best out of the lebron line...
what do you guys think?

yeah really a hard choice...I just feel that the VIIs are the best out of the lebron line...
what do you guys think?
I own both..but I would easily pick the Red Carpets (even though I have not worn mine yet) over the Cannons

what do you guys think?
Yeah I'd get the Red Carpets.

Originally Posted by rhester

what do you guys think?
Yeah I'd get the Red Carpets.

Get cannons now and ask for red carpets as a xmas gift... or vise versa... problem solved 
wink.gif

Looking forward to seeing the upcoming colors like the Cool Greys and the Dunkmans.

Decided to post a little Video put out by my Homie Stickie213, Yes I Do Know Him Personally, Good Dude who Really Cares for the Sneaker game.... And is a Real Collector, Anyways Here's a little video of the Freegums Event at Shoe Gallery.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Posted with Permission... Visit Stickie213.com For More... Hope You Guys Enjoy

Originally Posted by thapointguy

if the cannons weren't everywhere then I don't know how this site got a restock on them. And who has heard of this place....Nike heard the plead that some places don't get this and that, they listened.
http://www.shopmyoslife.com/product/nike-lebron-9-cannon
thats cool and all but im still mad about the fact they made these run small. so basically everyone has to go up a size. screwing inventory up majorly! sz 13 is always a rare size. usually only 2-3 sz 13's per spot... but sz 12 is more abundant. now all the sz 12 people have to get the sz 13 and will be left assed out because there wont be enough... and in the situation of my case, i need a sz 14 since i wear 13 but they are nearly impossible to find. thank god i found a mom and pops with sz 14.... just looking at that site gets me mad because it stops at sz 13 and im imaging all the sz 13 peeps who are getting screwed!
mad.gif
nike and its old tricks. smh

you have a gripe that I don't have an explanation for. I'm sure Nike is taking notes with all of this.

actually I do, they started to make size 7 as men's size right? Maybe that has to do with the size discrepancy.

Coming from a guy that loves the RC's, if you are getting a pair to wear casually, go wit the RC's. To ball, the cannons. Cannons can be bought easily in the near future. The RC's are pretty hard to get now. This should help you make your decision. 

Originally Posted by thapointguy

you have a gripe that I don't have an explanation for. I'm sure Nike is taking notes with all of this.

actually I do, they started to make size 7 as men's size right? Maybe that has to do with the size discrepancy.
I was saying earlier in this thread that I think part of it also has to do with that hard hyperfuse toe. It has less "give" than leather or any other material, which I think also gives the impression that the shoes feel smaller. Petrie said he and Lebron both wear true to size with the 9s, so *shrugs* lol

Back
Top Bottom