Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Blackouts will definitely be considered once they hit outlets. Still like the Triple black V1 8s better though.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Had no idea they were doing that free gum release, was it advertised and stuff?
Invite only glad i got an invitation 
tongue.gif

Just got back from Fordham RD in the Bronx(NY) and they're everywhere (jimmy jazz & footaction)so relax and stop it with the hypebeasting. It's corny. Anyways these are sitting like I said and not reselling so don't be desperate and dont waste your time.

You just HAD to throw the Miami Night 8s in there huh? One day, One day....Violetuniverse...hint hint lol

Just FYI for those looking for the Miami Night 9s, there's a guy on eBay selling a sz 9 & 10 for $175 shipped

just realized theres no release date for the Xmas. are they even dropping?

if so thats 3 cws this month already+ other stuff like concords...my wallet needs a break.

FYI
For a common questions about sizing.
Some pair are cut smaller than other.
My cannons are a 10.5 and are stupid tight.
Tried on a 10.5 blackout pair and they fit fine.
:/

Just a tid bit I wanted to drop for some of y'all.

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Just got back from Fordham RD in the Bronx(NY) and they're everywhere (jimmy jazz & footaction)so relax and stop it with the hypebeasting. It's corny. Anyways these are sitting like I said and not reselling so don't be desperate and dont waste your time.
Yeah was in Harlem tonight..the Hurricanes and Cannons were EVERYWHERE..i see these droppin in price soon..

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

just realized theres no release date for the Xmas. are they even dropping?

if so thats 3 cws this month already+ other stuff like concords...my wallet needs a break.

No release date yet, will probably be on or a few days before christmas

Bay Area Norcal people. Shoe Palace at Valley fair Mall in San Jose has the Canons in a 9.5 and 11. I walked in and bought the last 10.5.

I have very good news for those of you who want the freegums to be an easy cop... Finishline will be receiving them. They have got none of the even semi limited lbj9 they only got bred blackout n maybe home. Therefore freegums should be everywhere

Back
Top Bottom