Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

from the other site

dasant19 wrote:

I'll Bless you guys with my New Lebrons....
I was at the release, it was a good time.
Must say I am impressed with the Quality.
Signed Box!!!!
img0317nv.jpg

img0319o.jpg

img0321dl.jpg

img0325cf.jpg

lebron 9 freegum

damn the freegums can't come sooner for me. Again, i keep hoping most of you dont like them and pass, easier for me.

white crispy shirt, some 7 jeans, and free gums. Done.

Originally Posted by casper90403

Again, i keep hoping most of you dont like them and pass, easier for me.
your hope better turn to prayer to get a pair of these. 

the hype train has just left the station and it will be at full speed on december 31st.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

man ya'll need to get off that Cannons are limited steez that Nike claimed. If they were limited, Jimmy Jazz and other online retailers wouldn't of sold them early or matter fact have them. I don't buy into, "my store usually gets 100 of Brons but we only 40 pairs this time", it doesn't make them limited. I swear once the limited tag gets thrown out it just cause ppl to be in denial. Would be nice to see production numbers thrown out so we can end this nonsense.
Well if they are not limited.. How do you suggest that we categorize this release?  
In my state.. There were the same amount of sz 10-10.5 cannons available for sale as there were sz 10-10.5 Doernbecher 4s.
To me.. That is "limited." But my definition may be off.. So I guess "limited" is a relative term.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by casper90403

Again, i keep hoping most of you dont like them and pass, easier for me.
your hope better turn to prayer to get a pair of these. 

the hype train has just left the station and it will be at full speed on december 31st.
I think there will be a separate release with the normal white box on 12/31. 

No need for a prayer. Pretty confident I can get a pair, even if its China prices. There are pre-orders on ebay for $250 right now.  

Size limits and production limits are two different categories, but I feel a lot of people take it as there weren't many pairs to go around. I think people should use the term more loosely.

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

man ya'll need to get off that Cannons are limited steez that Nike claimed. If they were limited, Jimmy Jazz and other online retailers wouldn't of sold them early or matter fact have them. I don't buy into, "my store usually gets 100 of Brons but we only 40 pairs this time", it doesn't make them limited. I swear once the limited tag gets thrown out it just cause ppl to be in denial. Would be nice to see production numbers thrown out so we can end this nonsense.
Well if they are not limited.. How do you suggest that we categorize this release?  
In my state.. There were the same amount of sz 10-10.5 cannons available for sale as there were sz 10-10.5 Doernbecher 4s.
To me.. That is "limited." But my definition may be off.. So I guess "limited" is a relative term.

I don't really count anything as a true QS unless it's HOH/Niketown exclusive. I'd call Cannons more of a limited GR than anything else. That's not off of production numbers, just my opinion off of the fact that Jimmy Jazz, FA, Eastbay, and a few other places got them.

This dude, STILL. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

whether the cannons were limited or not, I know what i saw, and in Los Angeles, I couldnt find any by 1030a. Caught me by surprise.

Got m7 10.5 on Jimmy Jazz a couple of weeks ago and I'm searching for an 11.

Im pretty sure these were limited. stores around me that have gotten every bron colorway(every color to drop so far) didnt even get these.

then stores that were getting them were getting like 14 pairs

I'm sure there will be a restock somewhere or they getting a late shipment in the coming days, weeks, months, when the so called hype is dying. The Penny 1 Orlando retro had a surprised restock so anything can happen.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by shoeheadjeezy

Just picked up Kentuckys like these
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
...the kentucky's are too awesome.  i can't even take it. 

kentucky > cannon

LOL I like my cannons too my favorite colorway but I went in footaction yesterday and seen these I had to cop look real Tuff in person like the Kentuckys better than my Miami nights tho

NOT my pics but found them and just still wishin I could have been there....

About time these hit Swoosh.

Hope it stays that way for future releases.

just picked up the osu's on the 50. i'm loving them. still undecided on the freegums. liked them a lot initially but the more i see them, the more plain they become. some red laces would have been nice.

Back
Top Bottom