Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

quick question.... will the chinas be on eastbay? im thinking about sendng back my home/scarfaces for them if they are. they're still ds. i can't afford any sneakers until the concords. flip 3s + cannons + 2 pairs of MNs + scarface/homes = OD.

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

[h1]Stickie213 - Nike Lebron 9 x Freegums with Special Box[/h1]

i talked %!$*
but
now i want them

the fact that the pattern is not only in the sock liner but also throughout the white part of the upper is ill... that made them desirable to me. 
frown.gif

edits- grammar and punctuation

just a freehand. still 
pimp.gif

who wants to wait till the 17th ? not i...
tired.gif

got the matching socks. 
pimp.gif

CANNON ! CANNON ! CANNON !!!

btw, BASKETBALL NEVER STOPS !!! even below 0 degree weather. 
laugh.gif

EDIT:

Damn... Chinas drop same day as Nerf durants!

The chinas may get passed on, lol. weatherman durants this weekend, nerfs and chinas next weekend, week after concords... January retro 10's!

%%!!

edit:

Hell, I forgot about the x-mas brons! 

-_-

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Damn... Chinas drop same day as Nerf durants!

The chinas may get passed on, lol. weatherman durants this weekend, nerfs and chinas next weekend, week after concords... January retro 10's!

%%!!

edit:

Hell, I forgot about the x-mas brons! 

-_-

i read somewhere that nerfs might get pushed back to 2012. might not be true.

So far I haven't caved to the 9's...Chinas got my knees bucking a little..if its not that much work...Nerfs and Chinas might have to get snatched up...

I'm over the colorways we've seen so far after looking at them for 1-2 months every other day.

More new pics need to leak.

Chinas or Concords??? 0 rings vs 6 rings??? I think i'm going to wait on The Chinas. Can't miss the only Jordans I never had!

Originally Posted by MrWavez

chinas for 30% off = must buy.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hell if i cant deal with that ugly +%$ arch then i will use these as trade bait.
laugh.gif

youre an employee?

Discount or not, Im copping Chinas. Being in NYC and a Knicks/Mets fan, blue&orange are a must.
This is the only colorway that Im drawn to. I just wish it was on a nicer looking shoe. But I can deal with it.
smile.gif

some people need clothes and/or sneakers for attention.
I dont want the attention my looks enough of that.
I cop kicks cuz of the comfort, and colors.

Back
Top Bottom