Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

so many releases this month. i'd rather cop the freegums over xmas joints and the chinas, I got enough loud lebrons. Something subtle and generic like the freegums would be nice, and yet they have so much detail.

I know everyone's hyped on the Chinas, but I also know some of ya'll were looking for someone with Kentuckys still in stock... Flight Club has a FSR with MOST sizes for under retail ($165).

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

I ordered two pairs of Cannons on NDC and they both went through. I got an email today saying they cancelled one and will refund my money for one. Only one will ship? Anyone else have issues like this on this or other releases? im pissed!

Wasn't the limit 1 per customer? Sometimes the site messes up and lets you order more than one.  I remember when the pines dropped on swoosh there was a 2 pair limit and I ordered 4 because the site allowed me to.  So I called and told her I didn't know there was a limit and basically she said since the site allowed me to do it and I notified her she would tell them to put it through
It wasn't a 1 per customer limit. I accidentally ordered 2 pairs (separately), and when I called to cancel 1, they told me it was too late. Today I got shipping confirmation for both pair.

Originally Posted by EddieWinslow

I ordered two pairs of Cannons on NDC and they both went through. I got an email today saying they cancelled one and will refund my money for one. Only one will ship? Anyone else have issues like this on this or other releases? im pissed!

Wasn't the limit 1 per customer? Sometimes the site messes up and lets you order more than one.  I remember when the pines dropped on swoosh there was a 2 pair limit and I ordered 4 because the site allowed me to.  So I called and told her I didn't know there was a limit and basically she said since the site allowed me to do it and I notified her she would tell them to put it through
It wasn't a 1 per customer limit. I accidentally ordered 2 pairs (separately), and when I called to cancel 1, they told me it was too late. Today I got shipping confirmation for both pair.

i would just re sell them real fast and make a profit. im sure you will. thats a good thing that you got 2 pairs then.

Originally Posted by EddieWinslow

Oh my bad I read that wrong, well if you get 2 pairs in send the second one back, they are going to charge you eventually for it.  Only thing you can do is wait and see what you get

Originally Posted by mrlongong

the freegums are really nothing special.. its just a white and black shoe. whats all the hype about? give me the chinas!

irony at its finest
30t6p3b.gif

played in my kentuckys today. first time playing in the lebron 9 and i have to say, i was impressed. The on court feel was better than either the 7 or the 8 for me. i never got that lock down feel on the 8s like i wanted to, and i definitely got them in the 9s. no issues with traction or slipping on the gym floor. im just glad i moved up half a size for this model.

Ready for the chinas and freegums.
laugh.gif
 that guy said hype for freegums bring on chinas.. anyways after all the talk yesterday about logo coming off I hooped (indoor) in mine tonight and no rub off at all..

Bonus spot just got these in today. December is an expensive month
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

the freegums are really nothing special.. its just a white and black shoe. whats all the hype about? give me the chinas!

irony at its finest
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Someone in the Kobe thread posted that the Christmas edition shoes WILL release 12/25, not really a surprise since they have the past couple of years

irony at its finest
30t6p3b.gif
freegums are basically the scarfaces except with a different sockliner and box. tell me about why they are so good?

irony at its finest
30t6p3b.gif
freegums are basically the scarfaces except with a different sockliner and box. tell me about why they are so good?

Just ironic how the chinas are a really hyped CW but you mention the freegums as a hyped CW but bring on the chinas. I think it's a lot more people on here that are looking forward to the Chinas then the freegums. (including me
tongue.gif
 ) I want the freegums as well though, just have to see how easy they'll be to cop

i wanted to cry when i tried on my usual size, 10.5, and an 11 and both were too tight. So ill have to end up getting rid of the Miami Nights I copped
frown.gif

hmmm...a shiny white pearl/black shoe with a hip art pattern on the liner and hyperfuse, or a dull cheap looking white/black shoe with a toebox that looks like a kid took a red pen and drew red lines on it.  i know which one i won't get.

Will consider whether or not to pick up a second pair of Chinas...might have to prioritize the Nerfs that day, but I'll wait and see if I have the funds, way too many shoes coming out this month. You guys getting your first pairs of Chinas I think will be quite pleased. The mix of blues they use on the Chinas is beautiful to me (to me there are 3 different shades, one on the hyperfuse material, another one on the "clover", and a third on the flywire material that they use to make up the rest of the upper).

chinas for 30% off = must buy.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hell if i cant deal with that ugly @!+ arch then i will use these as trade bait.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Gotta say..i wore my Cannons yesterday..and mad people were lookin at 'em..

Girl worker in Coach was feelin 'em
pimp.gif

Dude in Sephora (when my girl was lookin for makeup) came up to me and said "yooo those the new brons..those are exclusive.." I just laughed
pimp.gif

Orange laces in the Cannons FTW
THIS!

i wore them the first 2 days after copping and i was walking around in my girlfriends neighborhood, for those of you who know lefrak city in corona queens and i had the guy who sells fake uptowns and timbs scream at me like "you must be some sorta sneaker collecta or sunttin cause i aint never seen dem joints before! them %%%$% look like some crazy exclusive %%%$%. who dem?" im like "lebrons" and hes like "how much dem things go fa?" im like "too much"
roll.gif
then he proceeds to make a big deal and tell him man a few feet away and got him to start staring. the orange pops like crazy and i even had a dude with his shorty break his neck in popeyes. i saw the reflection in the glass as i was walking out! man these kicks get attention.

Back
Top Bottom