Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

anybody know if these are gonna release in the philippines? gonna be there when these release in the us
frown.gif

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

anybody know if these are gonna release in the philippines? gonna be there when these release in the us
frown.gif
They already released in the Asia/Pacific market back in October, so I imagine Philippines got them then too. I guess you can try seeing if any pairs are still sitting around out there.

Gotta say..i wore my Cannons yesterday..and mad people were lookin at 'em..

Girl worker in Coach was feelin 'em
pimp.gif

Dude in Sephora (when my girl was lookin for makeup) came up to me and said "yooo those the new brons..those are exclusive.." I just laughed
pimp.gif

Orange laces in the Cannons FTW

Originally Posted by datboi81

December 17, 2011

Christmas just got REAL

Def jus got real, i passed on black flips to get cannons. Looks like no bred xiv for meHoh north river side gonna be a ez cop fa me. Shout to the plug

smh...let the hype begin...ill pass. like the freegums they are not anyhting special. already spent close to $360 on the Hurricanes and cannons so im done for december (paying retail+NY tax sucks)

If this years chinas release is anything like last years they will be only at Nike Towns and House of Hoops Maby Eastbay. Quantites were about 20-30 pair depending where you lived.

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

ALREADY HAVE BEGUN PLOTTING COPPING THE CHINAS. HOPEFULLY THEY RELEASE IN THE AKRON/CLEVELAND AREA. IF HOH, NIKETOWN ONLY RELEASE THEN COLUMBUS WILL GET HIT UP WITH THE QUICKNESS.

Good luck with hoh Columbus and if there $250 elites I'll pass on chinas I lost my connect and missed on cannons they had 20 pair total dudes slept at Easton overnight so if chinas are limited only dudes with connects will have pairs waiting had to call in a favor for cannons THANKS BIG HOMIE
That doesn't sound good for me, that was my plan as well. damn, crazy

remember JP saying there are colorways yet to be seen..maybe thats why so many are being released back to back since there are gonna be even more to release down the road

Yea.. Chinas Coming to America like my guy Prince Akeem
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So glad I never pulled the trigger on em.
To all you resellers.. IN THE FACE!!!

Now its time for the release date execution
devil.gif

the freegums are really nothing special.. its just a white and black shoe. whats all the hype about? give me the chinas!

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

remember JP saying there are colorways yet to be seen..maybe thats why so many are being released back to back since there are gonna be even more to release down the road
cool grey, dunkman (which i've heard is amazing), summit lake, all star...

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Yea.. Chinas Coming to America like my guy Prince Akeem
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So glad I never pulled the trigger on em.
To all you resellers.. IN THE FACE!!!

Now its time for the release date execution
devil.gif

THATS RIGHT TO ALL YOU RESELLERS IN THE FACE!!! LIKE THIS\/

Bruce_Lee_kick.gif

Managed to get lucky, walked into my boys Footaction and there was only 1 pair of Cannon's left.

Scooped it up with a $20 VIP gift card...came out to $159.60.
pimp.gif

I ordered two pairs of Cannons on NDC and they both went through. I got an email today saying they cancelled one and will refund my money for one. Only one will ship? Anyone else have issues like this on this or other releases? im pissed!

Originally Posted by big 23 collector

Def jus got real, i passed on black flips to get cannons. Looks like no bred xiv for meHoh north river side gonna be a ez cop fa me. Shout to the plug

Yea the 9's are not selling that fast at riverside, should be a easy pick up for the Chinas

Originally Posted by jst628

pimp.gif
 i just hope the dunkmans arent like the 8s

Originally Posted by jst628

pimp.gif
 i just hope the dunkmans arent like the 8s
the 7s were the best dunkmans. i think it should be a black base with green. all the other dunkmans are ugly.

funny hw sme of yall decided to pass on the freegums nw that the china's r coming out... was thinking bout getting another pair but with all the upcoming releases its dona be tough....
not so much money wise but also space wise... my closet is nearly at capacity loool

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

I ordered two pairs of Cannons on NDC and they both went through. I got an email today saying they cancelled one and will refund my money for one. Only one will ship? Anyone else have issues like this on this or other releases? im pissed!

Wasn't the limit 1 per customer? Sometimes the site messes up and lets you order more than one.  I remember when the pines dropped on swoosh there was a 2 pair limit and I ordered 4 because the site allowed me to.  So I called and told her I didn't know there was a limit and basically she said since the site allowed me to do it and I notified her she would tell them to put it through

Back
Top Bottom