Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
@ heads who think the Chinas will move. Not with the XI's looming.

Chinas WILL move....Last Shots on the other hand might be around for a while...and I want those too

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

laugh.gif
@ heads who think the Chinas will move. Not with the XI's looming.

Chinas WILL move....Last Shots on the other hand might be around for a while...and I want those too
Chinas are gonna move. Seems like less locations are getting them than the other colorways so far, and there's definitely a demand for them. Not saying they'll sell out in a blink of an eye like some XIs might, but I can't see them sitting.

They won't move. 
laugh.gif
  LeBron 9 in general isn't move.  Not everyone tryin' to pay retail for the 9.  Most retailers shipped back the colorways that are on the wall now due to them collecting dust on the wall and taking up space in the stockroom.  Even the Cannons are collecting dust.  
I don't expect Chinas to be around forever.  The casual consumer will not be touchin' these with the XI's right around the corner.  I didn't even bring up the XIV because this rendition of the blk/red XIV is a joke.

I'm not complainin'.  I will calmy cop the 9's when they go on sale (inevitable), via employee discount (winning!), and with a Maverick Carter smile on my face. 
happy.gif

They won't move. 
laugh.gif
  LeBron 9 in general isn't move.  Not everyone tryin' to pay retail for the 9.  Most retailers shipped back the colorways that are on the wall now due to them collecting dust on the wall and taking up space in the stockroom..
I don't expect Chinas to be around forever.  The casual consumer will not be touchin' these with the XI's right around the corner.  I didn't even bring up the XIV because this rendition of the blk/red XIV is a joke.
Yeah but what's "moving" to you though? A first day sell out? First week? I know the 9s in general aren't selling like the 8s, but I find it hard to believe a limited colorway like the Chinas would sit, even with XIs coming out. There's no contest between those two about which one the general consumer will buy, but Chinas are a limited release that's catered more for sneakerheads/collectors anyway. They'll probably sell about as well if not better than Cannons, which have sold out in most places and were released in more stores, at least from what it seems.

I was up in Milan today and had a chance it hit up my first House of Hoops.They still have pretty much full size runs of the Lebron's

They won't move. 
laugh.gif
  LeBron 9 in general isn't move.  Not everyone tryin' to pay retail for the 9.  Most retailers shipped back the colorways that are on the wall now due to them collecting dust on the wall and taking up space in the stockroom.  Even the Cannons are collecting dust.  

I'm not complainin'.  I will calmy cop the 9's when they go on sale (inevitable), via employee discount (winning!), and with a Maverick Carter smile on my face. 
happy.gif
Not moving?  Word up to NDC pretty much crashing when the cannons came out 
eyes.gif

Guarantee these will sell out on NDC

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

They won't move. 
laugh.gif

happy.gif
Not moving?  Word up to NDC pretty much crashing when the cannons came out 
eyes.gif

Guarantee these will sell out on NDC
This. Online these things are gone in 60 seconds. On store shelves, not so much.  If House of Hoops would do phone orders, they'd be gone.

Originally Posted by TheKing23

I was up in Milan today and had a chance it hit up my first House of Hoops.They still have pretty much full size runs of the Lebron's
Please tell me you copped those Finals V3's.

Yo dead @$! serious can you point out where it was on google maps?
chick i know in milan doesn't know where it's at but is willing to buy me shoes when i find out which footlocker it is lol

Originally Posted by Pump Fake

Can someone give me a list of subtle things on this signature sneaker. What I mean by this is, symbols on the shoe or easter eggs. I know the traction has a lot of different things going on. The top cap as the quote from Gladiator etc. I feel like I'm missing a lot on the traction pattern. 

Outline of the lion head on the soles ( some people say they can see the eyes if you think of the eyes as spots in the sole... yea not buying that).
Put the shoes together and look at the soles= lebron's store logo. 

All i can think of for right now, the freegums has a lot of special feature that will probably never been discovered. 

laugh.gif
 AT CHINAS NOT MOVING. THEY ARE A LOT MORE LIMITED THAN CANNONS AND WE SAW WHAT HAPPENED ON NDC AND EASTBAY WITH THOSE.

Originally Posted by megatron

Yo dead @$! serious can you point out where it was on google maps?
chick i know in milan doesn't know where it's at but is willing to buy me shoes when i find out which footlocker it is lol

cant believe cannons are still available in most places...

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

eek.gif
they still havve the Finals V3?! Thought those were looooong gone

This.LOL @ dude tombout the Chinas will sit. Ppl were willing to cop for 350-400 on ebay, you telling me that those who couldn't afford that would pass on em for retail?

Pg Plaza is getting chinas but you have to wait till 8 to line up after the 7:30 raffle for the nerfs?Also if you win the nerfs by raffle you get the chance to cop the chinas all at once.What a mess its going to be 
indifferent.gif

Saw the chinas today at footaction. FIRE. Dude said that they got about 50 pairs in. Only phone calls they've been getting are about the chinas and the concords. LOL @ anyone thinking that they wont sell.

Hope im able to get them in a 12.5 on ndc...normally wear a 12 but that'll be too small for the 9s and a 13 is too big...

Back
Top Bottom