Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Not really feeling those GS's. The kids can keep them.
laugh.gif

Can someone give me a list of subtle things on this signature sneaker. What I mean by this is, symbols on the shoe or easter eggs. I know the traction has a lot of different things going on. The top cap as the quote from Gladiator etc. I feel like I'm missing a lot on the traction pattern. 

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by jjohnson3861

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Anybody know of any stores in MD (Baltimore specificly) getting the Chinas? Really not tryna waste gas goin to HoH...
THIS!
HOH in PG even getting the Chinas?  Thought I heard that they weren't.

This is why I'm starting to get frustrated. HOH still doesn't know if they getting Chinas & the shoe drops in 3 days. Not that I'd care to go there anyways. They already stated they doing a raffle for the Nerf Durants. Screw HOH PG....
30t6p3b.gif

But no other store in B'More or the aurrounding area has any knowledge of the Chinas.

Champs, Footaction, DTLR, Shoe City, Sports Zone.....nothing!

What the hell kind of games is Nike playing?!
what are you talking about. hohmd said they are getting them

Said to who? I called & spoke to someone at HOH PG twice this week. Both times I was told that they weren't sure cause they haven't received their shipment. They would know something by Friday. But they already had Nerfs which they would raffle off.
So that doesn't sound definite to me....

Most stores DM called the managers and confirmed the stores that will be getting the Chinas yesterday

so if you check your spots like Footactions, Champs, Footlocker today they should be able to tell you a solid yes or no

I found this out cause I walked into my local spot and asked the manager which i had been asking all week and they said most likely no cause they havent been shipped in and the shoes come out saturday
but while I was in the store the DM called and said they will be sending them the Chinas

Getting easier and easier to pass on all 3 xmas releases IMO.  The only question mark for me is kd4 xmas at this point as great pics haven't surfaced.  I am fine with Cannons, and Chinas for Bron 9s for now.  I just can't see wearing Xmas 9s unless I am going to a Bucks game which probably ain't happening anytime soon.  Pretty OK just watching NBA on tv for now.  I can see the allure to the xmas 9 if you don't have any/many of the rest, but to me its like 3/4/5 on the list of top 9 colorways right now.  I am surprised with peeps being underwhelmed with Cannons and Chinas.  I think they are amazing in person, and give the Lebron team props for doing these colorways off the bat as opposed to making us wait like years past.  The Chinas are basically OKC and or Knicks CW for those who have clamored for them in the past.

posting to read the page.

yuku needs an upgrade.

on another note, Im stoked for those Chinas.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Why do people keep calling them Cool Greys, if the colorway is 'Metallic Grey"?

Anyways these GS go hard,

Via Sneakernews

nike-lebron-9-gs-grey-volt-purple-black-7.jpg

nike-lebron-9-gs-grey-volt-purple-black-4.jpg

nike-lebron-9-gs-grey-volt-purple-black-5.jpg

nike-lebron-9-gs-grey-volt-purple-black-9.jpg
any one have info when these drop..

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Getting easier and easier to pass on all 3 xmas releases IMO.  The only question mark for me is kd4 xmas at this point as great pics haven't surfaced.  I am fine with Cannons, and Chinas for Bron 9s for now.  I just can't see wearing Xmas 9s unless I am going to a Bucks game which probably ain't happening anytime soon.  Pretty OK just watching NBA on tv for now.  I can see the allure to the xmas 9 if you don't have any/many of the rest, but to me its like 3/4/5 on the list of top 9 colorways right now.  I am surprised with peeps being underwhelmed with Cannons and Chinas.  I think they are amazing in person, and give the Lebron team props for doing these colorways off the bat as opposed to making us wait like years past.  The Chinas are basically OKC and or Knicks CW for those who have clamored for them in the past.

The kd4 pics are out

Back
Top Bottom