Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by yoVAni 4 DC

Pg Plaza is getting chinas but you have to wait till 8 to line up after the 7:30 raffle for the nerfs?Also if you win the nerfs by raffle you get the chance to cop the chinas all at once.What a mess its going to be 
indifferent.gif

PG Plaza is always a mess!!!!!!! When it comes to releases.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Saw the chinas today at footaction. FIRE. Dude said that they got about 50 pairs in. Only phone calls they've been getting are about the chinas and the concords. LOL @ anyone thinking that they wont sell.

Hope im able to get them in a 12.5 on ndc...normally wear a 12 but that'll be too small for the 9s and a 13 is too big...

Footaction where if you don't mind Sir ?   TY !
If the Cannons are still in stores that would suggest they are SITTING

Originally Posted by DarkMansX88

Originally Posted by yoVAni 4 DC

Pg Plaza is getting chinas but you have to wait till 8 to line up after the 7:30 raffle for the nerfs?Also if you win the nerfs by raffle you get the chance to cop the chinas all at once.What a mess its going to be 
indifferent.gif

PG Plaza is always a mess!!!!!!! When it comes to releases.

lol kinda wish i could be out there with ya'll, but i got a final at 8am
mad.gif

Lol darn smh
Too good to be true. My eyes decieve me! They even stole the NBA logo and everything... straight dirty

dam im getting anxious, i really hope i can get the china's.. getting those over concords..

is hoh miami already selling the china"s? dam they look good on the wall.. finals joints are dope.. still cant get over he choked while playing in them.. that shoe is the best though.

if anyone knows spots on nyc that have them for retal please let me know if you can.. thanks

Was going to get China's but I think ima get a second pair of concords.

Ill wait till the freegums drop, good luck to everyone trying to grab a pair

Originally Posted by Snowman626

To be honest the NBA logo threw me off... that has to copy right infringement..

truth !
dont let Stern find out, ther'll be hell ta pay !!!!!!!!!

Freegums w/Red Laces or ftw

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by Hugo

This is why I'm starting to get frustrated. HOH still doesn't know if they getting Chinas & the shoe drops in 3 days. Not that I'd care to go there anyways. They already stated they doing a raffle for the Nerf Durants. Screw HOH PG....
30t6p3b.gif

But no other store in B'More or the aurrounding area has any knowledge of the Chinas.

Champs, Footaction, DTLR, Shoe City, Sports Zone.....nothing!

What the hell kind of games is Nike playing?!
what are you talking about. hohmd said they are getting them

Said to who? I called & spoke to someone at HOH PG twice this week. Both times I was told that they weren't sure cause they haven't received their shipment. They would know something by Friday. But they already had Nerfs which they would raffle off.
So that doesn't sound definite to me....
dude. i went to HOHmd and asked myself. they lieing to you.

This is why I'm starting to get frustrated. HOH still doesn't know if they getting Chinas & the shoe drops in 3 days. Not that I'd care to go there anyways. They already stated they doing a raffle for the Nerf Durants. Screw HOH PG....
30t6p3b.gif

But no other store in B'More or the aurrounding area has any knowledge of the Chinas.

Champs, Footaction, DTLR, Shoe City, Sports Zone.....nothing!

What the hell kind of games is Nike playing?!
what are you talking about. hohmd said they are getting them

Said to who? I called & spoke to someone at HOH PG twice this week. Both times I was told that they weren't sure cause they haven't received their shipment. They would know something by Friday. But they already had Nerfs which they would raffle off.

So that doesn't sound definite to me....
dude. i went to HOHmd and asked myself. they lieing to you.

I called today & they said they got them. So it's all good. Still don't know if I feel like dealing with the madness even thou most of it will be caused by heads wanting the NERFS.
Gametime decision for me...

I'm not camping for these but would buy them if they are around. Gonna hit up the mall at 8am and see if I get lucky...if not, on to the Concords

Back
Top Bottom