Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by dgoins1

http://www.shopmyoslife.com/ has most sizes in chinas $205

No 11 or id order a pair
ohwell.gif

I hope ndc doesnt fail me tonight

Originally Posted by Tony906

If they were not called china's. These would sit

It's been said with every release. If they weren't called Miami Nights they'd sit now chinas. they'll say it with other releases. Broken record move on. Maybe people like the shoe. 

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Black laces aren't half bad I just think the shoe is 
pimp.gif
... China's are nice to just trying to figure out blue or orange laces... 
I don't know if I like the black or red laces better, might have to wait for on feet pics before I decide to cop or not.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Do the chinas fit small like the cannons?

Why would you assume they wouldn't?  Its the same exact shoe just a different colorway... AT THE SAME DAMN TIME.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by DarkMansX88

Someone mention that the Champs in Tysons mall was suppose to get them I went in yesterday to ask they said no. I called today and they said no their not getting them. I don't know if their just lying to me.
Ask again...they should have received them today...

JM
Thanks tried to call their line is busy now.  Has anyone got through and recieved an answer?

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

sorry for the iphone pics. wife took the camera to work 
mad.gif
. the detail on the laser print for the freegums is crazy! (puts on flame suit) I'm sort of feeling the freegums over the chinas.... will post better pics later. And to the few who asked me about concords sorry but my spot sold out before I could help any NT'ers they were all prepaid.
They both look fresh, good pic ups

Back
Top Bottom