Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Anyone know if NDC accepts bill me later..need to keep plenty of funds on hand for concords. Also, any chance these will be on nba store?

Originally Posted by smlb52

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by smlb52

man hopefully swoosh comes through for me tonight

Lol where have you been?Nike doesn't swoosh discount anything good for us anymore.
lol i know this....
Swoosh won't be any easier to cop off of, the servers on their were crap when the cannons dropped too.  I'm so nervous because I'm going to try to pay with a voucher 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Anyone know if NDC accepts bill me later..need to keep plenty of funds on hand for concords. Also, any chance these will be on nba store?
Yeah they accept bill me later

I have a sneaky feeling that the best colorway of the 9's will be either the cannons, miami nights, or the chinas regardless of what other colorways release. Petrie came with the heat off top.

^^^

Me too, BUT we have yet to see dunkmans and I remember hearing something about a mint green colorway...

its Either the Chinas or the Cannons one of the two's resale will be 350 by the end of the month...but hey i could be wrong

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I have a sneaky feeling that the best colorway of the 9's will be either the cannons, miami nights, or the chinas regardless of what other colorways release. Petrie came with the heat off top.

if i can cop chinas tonight these are the only 3 Ive got.  I think this could be true but I think the Xmas are up there as well, I think they are nicer than the MN and people will be sleepin on them till the new year.

Any word on how many pairs HOH Wayne NJ and footaction garden state plaza has? I called both and they wouldn't tell me smh

Originally Posted by navychucks

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

How is eastbay saying they're out of some sizes already?

they wont get 12.5 or 13.5 in their shipment. 
oic, it wasnt my sizes but i just thought that was kinda wierd lol thanks for the input man. Hope i get em, i didnt feel lucky enough to drive 4 hours to seattle and wait for em, so i'm trying online.

Back
Top Bottom