Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Damn, it took the Cannons 20 minutes to sell out and the Chinas sold out in 6 minutes but it felt much easier to cop Chinas.

NDC has yet to fail me

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

It was quick with Eastbay no wait time at all but, They gave me the "Due to High Traffc.. blah blah blah..." at the Checkout... It's all good Eastbay 
happy.gif

NDC came through for me this time, just waiting on my E-mail confirm... 
happy.gif

Good Luck to those getting them tomorrow, Stay Warm.. 
happy.gif

Exactly what happened to me for Eastbay... NDC came through again...
pimp.gif

Good Luck to those copping tomorrow and Congrats to those that copped tonight...

I had it in the cart and then i tried to checkout and it hit me with the error smh WHY MUST I CRY?

So did Eastbay and Footlocker crash because they wont even come up now.Trying to order something else now

put a china size 10.5 on my cart @eastbay, then tired to check out
grin.gif
 suprise suprise the system crashed
mad.gif
 should have known this would happen
mad.gif

Missed out on NDC and Champs even though I got the link right away. Bad luck I guess.

Im feeling the 2009 vibe....

When you get an order number starting with G[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)] [/color]is because their site crashed but they accepted the payment right?? And it is going to be canceled in a few days.... right??
ohwell.gif

http://thank God, just rec'd my confirmation email from NDC..Good luck to everyone getting them tomorrow...Congrats to everyone who got them online tonight.

On a completely unrelated note, whatever happened to Gotti? He must be tight, he was always saying that these would never touch the states.

I was gonna get me a size 10 but I went to FL earlier today and tried on the sz 10 and it was way too snug for me! Went and tried on the 10.5...aww yeahh...much better!! Glad I found that out today. Would've been pissed if my Chinas were too tight! Anyways congrats to everyone else that copped.

Back
Top Bottom