Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

My order numbers all usually start with o when they are successful sucks you gotta wait to Monday to see if they ship may try my luck in the Mornin also

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

Im feeling the 2009 vibe....

When you get an order number starting with G[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)] [/color]is because their site crashed but they accepted the payment right?? And it is going to be canceled in a few days.... right??
ohwell.gif

Damn mine starts with a G.
frown.gif

From Champs website:

"NOTE: If your order number begins with a "G", it will not work in this lookup screen. Please refer to your order confirmation email for the order number to use on this page. If you have not yet received your order confirmation email, please contact our Customer Service Department for assistance. "

Hey, I went to my local mall today and a worker at champs told me they got em and that they didnt' have that many pairs. He said they open at 5AM, would that be true? I never heard of em openning early except for black christmas. Or is that holiday hours?

just starting to think that these were very limited... there was hype for these but they sold out very quick... even on NDC... seems like these release is only to prepare us for next Friday... smh...

I got mine and an email from both paypal and east bay..... Am I in good shape (Also my order # doesn't start with a G)

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

Im feeling the 2009 vibe....

When you get an order number starting with G[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)] [/color]is because their site crashed but they accepted the payment right?? And it is going to be canceled in a few days.... right??
ohwell.gif

Damn mine starts with a G.
frown.gif

mine does too... smhhhh   
frown.gif

^i'm not even thinking about attempting to cop the concords next week. Threw in the towel before it even starts

Normally when Eastbay crashes like it did it means that they over sold... I suggest some of you hop on the phone right now and make sure that your pair is secured...

Originally Posted by ynot5o4

Hey, I went to my local mall today and a worker at champs told me they got em and that they didnt' have that many pairs. He said they open at 5AM, would that be true? I never heard of em openning early except for black christmas. Or is that holiday hours?

black fri? and idk i'd believe him if he said that otherwise I'd have a fit with the store manager 

Originally Posted by casper90403

^i'm not even thinking about attempting to cop the concords next week. Threw in the towel before it even starts
same here, 3 of my usual spots are not getting them... 
anyway next on the list... "Freegums"  
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom