Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

Im feeling the 2009 vibe....

When you get an order number starting with G[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)] [/color]is because their site crashed but they accepted the payment right?? And it is going to be canceled in a few days.... right??
ohwell.gif

damn... if thats the case then time to cop early in the a.m. for me 

congrats to all that were lucky enough to cop... this fast sellout is just what these resellers need to see so that can really ask $300 and up...

When you get an order number starting with G[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)] [/color]is because their site crashed but they accepted the payment right?? And it is going to be canceled in a few days.... right??
ohwell.gif

Damn mine starts with a G.
frown.gif

What are the chances that Eastbay will cancel a transaction?? Thinking about going to camp out for Nerfs at Beverly center and picking myself up another pair of Chinas.

failed miserably on the Chinas eastbay took a dump while i was checking out
mad.gif
 but for those who are interested they still have fsr on the Last Shot 14s
laugh.gif

So like are the chinas super limited or it sold out so fast because of hype? i really thought they were gonna sit for alil bit cause of concords other releases but i guess i was wrong.

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

ohwell.gif

damn... if thats the case then time to cop early in the a.m. for me 
I barely remember that that happened to me when the Space Jams were released... Since then, and because of that, I have avoided this kind of releases... So if someone with fresher memory can help me to stop making illusions I will really appreciate....

Eastbay site crashed...lol...if it's crashing now, imagine what's going to happen next week with the concords

I ordered mine off Eastbay, but it doesn't show up on my order history nor did I get an e-mail yet. Anyone else having this problem?

So I was trying to checkout so fast on Eastbay I didn't realize I put 2 pairs in my cart somehow and it let me check out.Also checked out on Footaction.So as long as one of the 2 pairs goes through I'm good and I will finally have the size I need.

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

What are the chances that Eastbay will cancel a transaction?? Thinking about going to camp out for Nerfs at Beverly center and picking myself up another pair of Chinas.
Where have you been? There's already more people in line than the actual amount of pairs being released at Beverly.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

failed miserably on the Chinas eastbay took a dump while i was checking out
mad.gif
 but for those who are interested they still have fsr on the Last Shot 14s
laugh.gif
samezies.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom