Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I had to get myself a Christmas gift....might as well be some Christmas Brons...lol still need them Chinas though

2w590sg.jpg

Sorry took so long but here goes freegums with Christmas laces.. Yeah I know they are a GR but doesn't change anything I like em!
Flash

Flash again

No flash

My 9's so far. (Wht/blk home CW not pictured. left in my locker at work) Still have to find triple blacks and UM's 

Christmas Bonus

Question. I don't own any lebron 9s but I heard they run small. I'm a 9.5 do u guys think a 10 is comfortable enough or a 10.5?

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Sorry took so long but here goes freegums with Christmas laces.. Yeah I know they are a GR but doesn't change anything I like em!
Flash

Flash again

No flash
nice. i really like how they look. thanks for the pics man. the swoosh is 3m on these too. just noticed that. the laces compliment them very well.

A lot of people say .5 size u and others say certain colors run smaller the others. I went true to size on all of mine. I have a real narrow foot. If you have a foot thats a little wide you might want to go half size up.

Originally Posted by DBlockAllDay

Question. I don't own any lebron 9s but I heard they run small. I'm a 9.5 do u guys think a 10 is comfortable enough or a 10.5?

Go a half size up. I wear a size 9 and I've got a pair of Lebron 9s in that size - they're still wearable and playable to me for long term, but going a half size up is definitely more comfortable. I only got a size 9 on the Chinas because I'm pretty sure I can't find a $200 size 9.5 pair.

Appreciate the pics BigBrandon.

The Freegums don't look bad with the XMas laces. They would be perfect if the laces were a darker shade of red.

Walked in to the Footlocker on Broadway Ave. and picked up the last xmas pair
pimp.gif
.. the shoe is beautiful.. pics really don't do justice for any of the 9s. I didn't cop but I saw the Ohio 9's sitting and they're A LOT nicer than expected.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I passed on the Xmas Lebrons after I saw these in person. Couldn't get myself to buy anything else... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

e792511ea387ec4ca6b892501efa5647f2e0aa8.jpg

Wish the Freegums would be discounted on Swoosh. I need a pair. Might wait a week or two until the are discounted. I'm pretty sure they won't sell out.
Till I see a handwritten/dated tag, not believing anything it 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I wish I could buy them. I went to unKnwn to scoop up the Xmas Lebron 9's and saw these on display behind the counter. Only one pair, size 13.5 (Lebron's personal pair). Once I saw these, I passed on the Xmas 9's. Didn't want to waste my money on a lackluster/lazy colorway.

That is my personal pic though. Took a bunch of them. Pretty much molested the shoe itself. The owner of unKnwn was like, "you a real shoe head to be so hyped about these huh? No one even noticed them yet."
tired.gif
unknwn in aventura? i've been meaning to check that place out

Originally Posted by DBlockAllDay

go half size up and you wont regret. I have 10.5's in Cannons and Miami Nights, and an 11 in China's, and the China's feel fantastic. My toes hurt after wearing the Cannons too long.

Nike could have made a lot of money off those WTTs had they released.

finally got my china's, shoe's are ill, got lucky and was able to order them through eastbay the day after the released

Back
Top Bottom