Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by johngotty

I saw a HS bball kid playing in OSU's and they look very very nice on foot & on the court. Changed my mind about them.

I agree.  Very undderated colorway.  Some guy at my gym wore then with sweats.  I will definitely get them.
Colorway looks great. Only problem is, I'm a diehard Michigan fan (Go Blue!). Everyone, please stop calling them the OSUs and I can justify copping them. Thanks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by melofan15

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Yeah. Honestly, unKnwn is pretty wack. Aside from the iPads on the wall, all the merchandise is boring. No exclusives, all stuff I could cop anywhere else if I wanted. Stussy, Original Fake, Bape, etc etc. I went in there hoping to cop some exclusive gear, but there was nothing to get. The Freegum design on the doors is pretty dope though. Solefly & Shoe Gallery > unKnwn. They need to get on that tier0 kick and get some exclusive stuff. Only pairs of Lebrons there were the Home White and the Xmas. And it's Lebron's boutique
tired.gif

Thanks for the info. saves me a trip
laugh.gif
You know those fools sold Concords on December 23rd?  I went to Aventura Monday, just to go to Champ's heading back today to peep UNKNWN.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

6am and was 18th in line?!?!? How is that life?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

We were in line talking to an employee who got up and came and line up to get the kobe's as well... said he does it once a year just for the Kobe's because that's his guy
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

What's funny to me is how everybody wears some heat attempting to get off in front of other sneaker heads
laugh.gif
  Fam had on the Grinch's (getting all the way off), another guy had on the all star 8's someone had their Concords on 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I went to HOH N riverside and dudes where wearing china 9's, Blk/red 13's, and a bunch of concord's, I was wearing some beat air Jordan 2010's with some sweat pants and dudes were looking at me like if I was a bum or something, it was to early to be well dressed
laugh.gif
I hate wearing any type of sneakers to a shoe store because I don't want to look like I'm trying to stunt.

When I wear nice sneakers to a release I don't look at it as "stuntin". I just feel like I could be wearing some Yeezy's to go out all night and nobody, if not, one person will notice. We're in this "game" (hate that term) because we like sneakers, their history, and the stories we have trying to obtain them. In my eyes, wearing nice sneakers to a release opens the door to conversation with somebody waiting in line with you. I wore my snakeskin XIs to the Concord release, chopped it up with a bunch of people, and overall had a good time. I'm starting to ramble, but I'm just saying that wearing nice sneakers to a release doesn't necessarily mean you're trying to "stunt". I wear nice sneakers to a release because that's when you know everyone will notice and will want to converse. I like waiting in line at a store as opposed to copping online, although I've got it pretty much down now (2 Concords and 1 pair of Xmas Lebrons all online), because it's fun choppin it up with my fellow sneakerheads.

Originally Posted by Rocket

When I wear nice sneakers to a release I don't look at it as "stuntin". I just feel like I could be wearing some Yeezy's to go out all night and nobody, if not, one person will notice. We're in this "game" (hate that term) because we like sneakers, their history, and the stories we have trying to obtain them. In my eyes, wearing nice sneakers to a release opens the door to conversation with somebody waiting in line with you. I wore my snakeskin XIs to the Concord release, chopped it up with a bunch of people, and overall had a good time. I'm starting to ramble, but I'm just saying that wearing nice sneakers to a release doesn't necessarily mean you're trying to "stunt". I wear nice sneakers to a release because that's when you know everyone will notice and will want to converse. I like waiting in line at a store as opposed to copping online, although I've got it pretty much down now (2 Concords and 1 pair of Xmas Lebrons all online), because it's fun choppin it up with my fellow sneakerheads.

Oh I fully understand you're in your culture where it will be respected the most... I'm just not a morning person add that to the fact that I haven't lined up early or "camped out" sice the OG DMP & it was 30+ heads out there 2hrs before the store opened and that lead to my aggrivation.  Its definitely a convo starter though.

Oh I fully understand you're in your culture where it will be respected the most... I'm just not a morning person add that to the fact that I haven't lined up early or "camped out" sice the OG DMP & it was 30+ heads out there 2hrs before the store opened and that lead to my aggrivation.  Its definitely a convo starter though.

Word. If I'm not tryin to talk to anybody I tend to wear my Vans Hosoi Sk8 Highs to releases. I know that's blasphemy, so don't flame me.
laugh.gif

Word. If I'm not tryin to talk to anybody I tend to wear my Vans Hosoi Sk8 Highs to releases. I know that's blasphemy, so don't flame me.
laugh.gif
hard to not where something "nice" when everything i got is nice, limited, etc
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Originally Posted by melofan15

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Yeah. Honestly, unKnwn is pretty wack. Aside from the iPads on the wall, all the merchandise is boring. No exclusives, all stuff I could cop anywhere else if I wanted. Stussy, Original Fake, Bape, etc etc. I went in there hoping to cop some exclusive gear, but there was nothing to get. The Freegum design on the doors is pretty dope though. Solefly & Shoe Gallery > unKnwn. They need to get on that tier0 kick and get some exclusive stuff. Only pairs of Lebrons there were the Home White and the Xmas. And it's Lebron's boutique
tired.gif

Thanks for the info. saves me a trip
laugh.gif
You know those fools sold Concords on December 23rd?  I went to Aventura Monday, just to go to Champ's heading back today to peep UNKNWN.
Yeah they didn't have a ton of pairs either. Concords were GR anyway. They started with Cannons and a lot of other colorways, but now they just have a bunch of crap. The only cool thing was the little black Pomeranian they had wandering around the shop. He was a cool dog.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by Hugo

the freegums were meh to me until dude posted his pic with those and the concords togther.

Was it this picture I posted or a different one?
You still posting those weak jerseys? Get that trash out of here. Niners > 

laugh.gif
 @ Niner fans STILL on their high horse after that game. Congrats on beating an old/injured team backed by a QB with one ankle. Just sayin!

This is for all you COMPLAINERS about eastbay bags.......

GOT CARDBOARD??????

Back
Top Bottom