Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by melofan15

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Till I see a handwritten/dated tag, not believing anything it 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I wish I could buy them. I went to unKnwn to scoop up the Xmas Lebron 9's and saw these on display behind the counter. Only one pair, size 13.5 (Lebron's personal pair). Once I saw these, I passed on the Xmas 9's. Didn't want to waste my money on a lackluster/lazy colorway.

That is my personal pic though. Took a bunch of them. Pretty much molested the shoe itself. The owner of unKnwn was like, "you a real shoe head to be so hyped about these huh? No one even noticed them yet."
tired.gif
unknwn in aventura? i've been meaning to check that place out

Yeah. Honestly, unKnwn is pretty wack. Aside from the iPads on the wall, all the merchandise is boring. No exclusives, all stuff I could cop anywhere else if I wanted. Stussy, Original Fake, Bape, etc etc. I went in there hoping to cop some exclusive gear, but there was nothing to get. The Freegum design on the doors is pretty dope though. Solefly & Shoe Gallery > unKnwn. They need to get on that tier0 kick and get some exclusive stuff. Only pairs of Lebrons there were the Home White and the Xmas. And it's Lebron's boutique
tired.gif

Told myself I wouldn't be copping any 9's but there's no way I can pass up on Xmas' and Big Bang's. Love those cw's

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

My Eastbay order for the XMAS shipped as well, but it'll be arriving in a plastic bag. Hooray.

same here. Its a hit and miss with the box or plastic bag option. i dont think i've ever received it in the white bag i've seen some get. Of course i will this time.

i will be waiting on the freegums to go on discount. i wish i could get my hands on a pair of cannons soon. and hopefully after a while i could get the kentuckys. the footlocker in my town still has a fsr. the first time i got a pair i traded for the ohio states. that colorway is so under rated. no one as posted pictures of their osu 9s yet.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

yeah my fam was out there at 6am and said he was 18th in line 
sick.gif
 I aint expect that, but yup that Kobe 8 is what they all had their eye on...I got up there later on for work and they had a few pairs left but small sizes
6am and was 18th in line?!?!? How is that life?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

We were in line talking to an employee who got up and came and line up to get the kobe's as well... said he does it once a year just for the Kobe's because that's his guy
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

What's funny to me is how everybody wears some heat attempting to get off in front of other sneaker heads
laugh.gif
  Fam had on the Grinch's (getting all the way off), another guy had on the all star 8's someone had their Concords on 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I went to HOH N riverside and dudes where wearing china 9's, Blk/red 13's, and a bunch of concord's, I was wearing some beat air Jordan 2010's with some sweat pants and dudes were looking at me like if I was a bum or something, it was to early to be well dressed
laugh.gif
I hate wearing any type of sneakers to a shoe store because I don't want to look like I'm trying to stunt.

Saw a few osu 9s around when they first came out but haven't seen em since. They are nice but I wouldn't trade kentuckys for them ever. Kentucky is possibly the most under rated cw so far

tumblr_lwwlukgjV01qa3rt9

hope this picture makes you guys take a second look at the osu's.

kinda regretting that trade though. oh well, i could always go grab another pair of kentuckys. at that time i was thinkin i had too many black/blue shoes cause i just bought a pair of binary blue zoom rookies. i needed more red, more variety. ill pick up another pair of kentuckys soon. either that or freegums in the upcomming week.

a few pics of LeBron wearing the Freegums

2011-2012 NBA Season - Miami Heat Home Opener - Game 2 of 66
Miami Heat vs. Boston Celtics /// December, 27th, 2011 (Photos)

a736ede5024a541ab5fa676.jpg

5837130.jpg

x999n.jpg

77517716fa22a608e29cc1c.jpg
2a8hvh5.jpg

999xj.jpg

15nuirn.jpg

Nike Zoom LeBron 8 Freegums
5251498bb25a31ae599e9fb4a806c11a02604a.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by Hugo

the freegums were meh to me until dude posted his pic with those and the concords togther.

Was it this picture I posted or a different one?
You still posting those weak jerseys? Get that trash out of here. Niners > 

freegums looked nice tonight, would cop but i've spent too much lately...gonna wait to see the all star line for all the players

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by Hugo

the freegums were meh to me until dude posted his pic with those and the concords togther.

Was it this picture I posted or a different one?
You still posting those weak fly jerseys? Get that trash out of here. Niners < DA STEEL CURTAIN....
FIXED...

I saw a HS bball kid playing in OSU's and they look very very nice on foot & on the court. Changed my mind about them.

Thank you footaction and UPS.
Came home to these yesterday
c7426db69a6b91f50241c5dd27cf60cfda173d8f_r.jpg

6e326bc6506141cb05f143d56618746a1e619ecb_r.jpg

Orange laces on these all day, easily.

Originally Posted by johngotty

I saw a HS bball kid playing in OSU's and they look very very nice on foot & on the court. Changed my mind about them.

I agree.  Very undderated colorway.  Some guy at my gym wore then with sweats.  I will definitely get them.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Yeah. Honestly, unKnwn is pretty wack. Aside from the iPads on the wall, all the merchandise is boring. No exclusives, all stuff I could cop anywhere else if I wanted. Stussy, Original Fake, Bape, etc etc. I went in there hoping to cop some exclusive gear, but there was nothing to get. The Freegum design on the doors is pretty dope though. Solefly & Shoe Gallery > unKnwn. They need to get on that tier0 kick and get some exclusive stuff. Only pairs of Lebrons there were the Home White and the Xmas. And it's Lebron's boutique
tired.gif

Thanks for the info. saves me a trip
laugh.gif

what's the possibility that eastbay and ndc would crash/ checkout timer etc. once the freegums comes out on the 31st
grin.gif
 iam contemplating whether to cop online or at the store
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom