Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by torres

so eastbay is not dropping Freegum tonight?
yea they are. just not doing a counter or anything.

eastbayrep came in here and said from what he knows, they are a GR. that means no timer or anything like that.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Heads up bros!

Nike Store Mall of America has the following left in the Christmas Lebron 9:

Sz. 9, 9.5, 10.

They DO take phone orders: Call NOW if you want them. 952.854.5042

You're welcome.

Hate I missed this earlier, hope they got that 10 tomorrow. I really need a 10.5 though.

X-mas 9's looking like a lit Christmas tree up there 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Da Mecca

Man I kinda want those Christmas 9's now

me too, that Christmas tree effect is like the lasering on the Freegums, too beautiful to pass up... now if I could only find them for retail
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by torres

so eastbay is not dropping Freegum tonight?
yea they are. just not doing a counter or anything.

eastbayrep came in here and said from what he knows, they are a GR. that means no timer or anything like that.
ok cool, I guess I will just search "lebron 9" when it hits midnight on eastbay...trying to use the 20% giftcard, otherwise would go with NDC.

You guys should do a stock locate at FTL/Champs/FA or if you've got Twitter ask @nikestore to see if any Niketowns in the country still have the XMAS in stock. If you've got to pay reseller prices, I think $240 isn't too bad. A $50 mark-up from retail + tax.

Originally Posted by DarkMansX88

So are the Freegums a GR do you guys think it will sell out quick or will it sit for a couple of days

There have been too many recent 'hot" shoe releases and its after Christmas. They sit for at least a couple of weeks to a month.

eastbay is only doing phone orders... i'm about to call them because NDC is screwing up... keep getting the product not found page...

Back
Top Bottom