Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I want to do a lace swap, how long should the laces I buy be?

45"

54"

Can anybody measure their laces for me?

Coppin the freegums for the low tomorrow. I have 125 in fl gc that i was going to hold on to (for the cement 4s) but i cant pass especially after seeing them in person.

SCARFACE look better then freegums.  To address the people that feel like being 30 something means you can't rock sneakers with color, go back and rearrange your thinking.  Funny thing you guys have NO problem wearing or them wearing the air zeezys like jay-z or k west! 
30t6p3b.gif
   As well regardless of your age either you can or can't pull it off.  I am 30 plus and I rock the colorful sneakers along with the OG colorways, jeans and shirts, then easily flip to the suits, or casual wear, been doing this since I was young.  Bottom line is this, regardless of your age if you like it and you want it, buy it. Was even more ridiculous is people thinking that putting on some old man dress shoes with jeans or plain (boring) all white or all black shoes with khakis makes them more grown.  How you handle and your business and responsibilities is what makes you grown.
30t6p3b.gif
  Same goes for the females that think heels make them smarter and more adult like.  Period.  Now back to the shoes, yeah, I just might have to admit that the 9's might end up being better then the 8's (asided from the Southbeach and Christmas Days) in my book.

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

SCARFACE look better then freegums.  To address the people that feel like being 30 something means you can't rock sneakers with color, go back and rearrange your thinking.  Funny thing you guys have NO problem wearing or them wearing the air zeezys like jay-z or k west! 
30t6p3b.gif
   As well regardless of your age either you can or can't pull it off.  I am 30 plus and I rock the colorful sneakers along with the OG colorways, jeans and shirts, then easily flip to the suits, or casual wear, been doing this since I was young.  Bottom line is this, regardless of your age if you like it and you want it, buy it. Was even more ridiculous is people thinking that putting on some old man dress shoes with jeans or plain (boring) all white or all black shoes with khakis makes them more grown.  How you handle and your business and responsibilities is what makes you grown.
30t6p3b.gif
  Same goes for the females that think heels make them smarter and more adult like.  Period.  Now back to the shoes, yeah, I just might have to admit that the 9's might end up being better then the 8's (asided from the Southbeach and Christmas Days) in my book.
I agree with this...except the part about the 8 being better than the 9. 
tongue.gif

Now you know if we got some 'Bron PE's....

KingJay718 wrote:

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tongue.gif

I feel ya KingJay718, thats why I am on the fence about which is better the 9's or 8's
laugh.gif
.  I told myself I would stop at the 8's
30t6p3b.gif
, but I already got the Scareface (again BETTER then the freegums, freegums are nice, but too plain for me need more red highlights), Miami Nights (very underrated colorway), Chinas (easily the BEST colorway, the way I see it this years Southbeach) and now the Christmas days.  The other colorways are nice, but they just don't do it for me, anyhow I have the BEST 4 colorways thus far, so I am good.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by thapointguy

EastbayRep Ray, will you guys be carrying the Lebron t-shirt to go with the Freegums?
Happen to have a Nike product number for the shirt?  Everyone I can ask is out for today. 
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

No worries Ray, I guess I'll be on the look out on the website. Have a Happy New Years.

I don't know either

my feet think otherwise after a long day in some 8's vs my 9's.

Them 8's fit more like a nice virgin !** while the 9's are more like virgin kitty, if you dig what scooping :tongue:

KingJay718 wrote:

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tongue.gif

I feel ya KingJay718, thats why I am on the fence about which is better the 9's or 8's
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, but I already got the Scareface (again BETTER then the freegums, freegums are nice, but too plain for me need more red highlights), Miami Nights (very underrated colorway), Chinas (easily the BEST colorway, the way I see it this years Southbeach) and now the Christmas days.  The other colorways are nice, but they just don't do it for me, anyhow I have the BEST 4 colorways thus far, so I am good.

laugh.gif
  Likewise.  After the 8, I thought I'd turn the page, but the 9 is just a sick shoe.
That's not a bad collection thus far.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

KingJay718 wrote:
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
  Likewise.  After the 8, I thought I'd turn the page, but the 9 is just a sick shoe.
That's not a bad collection thus far.

Yeah man, I just get the kicks that I like NOT the ones that others get just because other people (hypebeast, youngins, even some old heads) say they are hot (people don't use their own minds).
30t6p3b.gif
  However, I will say the other colorways are nice, just not my taste.  Thanks for the compliment.  I will admit I need to and will start posting pics of my collection, I can't just talk, I gotta show to back things up!  Lol!

Originally Posted by bigj505

i dont know about that whole 30 and over bs. i love my canons.

i got this polo for them too. rocking this plus khaki cargo shorts and im good. i know some of you will hate the polo but it was better than my other options.

and my bron collection thus far. i forsee freegums, cool greys, and big bangs in my future.

That Polo & collection go hard!!

so is eastbay not gonna do the timer thing for the freegums
grin.gif
 or do they only do it for limited releases
eyes.gif

BRED's with WHITE LACES tonight 
pimp.gif

BRED's are my second fav behind the Cannon's easily, that medial side is just $$ in tha bank

happy birthdai Bron !

Originally Posted by sneakermane

For those that didn't know....

Swoosh is 3M.

Now take those white laces and put them in your Xmas 9'sI was thk'g gray might even b better

Was gone pass on freegums, until my local footaction said my military discount will work lol, count me in!

BUt to the earlier statements...

8>9

Had on my x-mas 8s today, how the 8s look on feet TRUMPS 9s.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Was gone pass on freegums, until my local footaction said my military discount will work lol, count me in!

BUt to the earlier statements...

8>9

Had on my x-mas 8s today, how the 8s look on feet TRUMPS 9s.
Agreed. V1/V2 8s are much more comfortable too, but not to take anything away from the 9s - they're great in their own, especially because of the colorways.

And I'm passing on the Freegums unless I can nab them for about $120, but I doubt it.

Freegums looking dope in pics. Think I might need to cop for $120 from DSS but I don't have my Chinas yet
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom