Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

This shoe gives me mixed feelings, the medial side is so bulky and awkward in person, but online they seem to have the shoe laced at the perfect degree to keep it sleek.

That being said, I regret not hopping on the Cannons and Christmases, and not putting more effort into finding the Chinas. i want Big Bangs, Griffeys, and maybe the SLH's.

When that guy said the SLHs were all purple with a teal check, I was hoping that the shoe would be Eggplant.

Here's to hoping we get a Dark Pine or Iridescent colorway, maybe a Gold Flightposite CW if he wins the finals...

nikegoldflights01_2.jpg

obviously a matter of opinion because i don't like these flashy one note color blocking and the 8 has a touch of it but was still hot. Even though I didn't get them I thought they looked good. You guys love them colors so not really anything to disagree about.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Hornet logo is the only thing that it got going for the SLH. 8 > IX by a land slide.
Agreed.

I'll even have to say that the SLH VI >>> these.

Originally Posted by Rocket

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

The reason I don't like the Miami Nights is because of one thing: take away the pink laces, the purple(*!#) swoosh, and the purple airbag and it's an all black shoe. I guess that's three things, but I'm just saying that the overall colorway is pretty bland.
Uh, you could do that with any shoe and get the same result
Hahaha I'm positive I could do that with ANY shoe.
Your thought process is flawed son. That's been my point. Take all that away, and you still have a shoe that is black and gunmetal. Not just all black. It's the little details that make the shoe hot. You want to talk about a bland colorway? The lazy Xmas all red with a hot sole colorway. THAT is a lazy colorway. Take away the sole and you have an all red Ronald McDonald shoe. Xmas 8's were much better. Xmas 9's top 3? Cmon son.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by xbiker47

The big bangs will not reach south beach level.
i dont think so either

Regardless, I'd love to have a pair.  They're pretty nice imo
pimp.gif
i think they are too....... it will be easier for us to get pairs if they dont get SB status

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Uh, you could do that with any shoe and get the same result
Hahaha I'm positive I could do that with ANY shoe.
Your thought process is flawed son. That's been my point. Take all that away, and you still have a shoe that is black and gunmetal. Not just all black. It's the little details that make the shoe hot. You want to talk about a bland colorway? The lazy Xmas all red with a hot sole colorway. THAT is a lazy colorway. Take away the sole and you have an all red Ronald McDonald shoe. Xmas 8's were much better. Xmas 9's top 3? Cmon son.

That's like saying take away the black patent leather on the concords.. you just got a all white mesh shoe. 

But them SLH are enh....

Looks like a Nikeid gone wrong that you find returned at a local nike outlet.

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

for all this miami nights debate.....
8c216a659ea3f0899651f35e38f25577a907aa69_r.jpg

9ba36feb60819ef0acf9f4988eb0918c1127ce8a_r.jpg
that pic just made me want the Miami Nights... guess that I'll add those to the Hurricanes, Freegums, and Big Bangs in the list of Lebrons this thread is convincing me to buy.

Not feeling the SLHs...I still have my SLH VIs as beaters, come to think of it
laugh.gif
 Comfy as hell.

Still haven't copped any 9s, none of these colorways have enticed me enough to either camp or shell out the $170 for them. Was going to go for the Hurricanes but they look better in photos 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

really dissapointed in the SLH. looks like a bad gr color for GS sizes
This.

That's why I don't like them. They're just super plain. Nike just cranks out basically the same color blocking with different bright colors. SLHs look like GS shoes.

^ them joints could use some blk to break up that purple, or maybe even grey like the viii's...

they str8 up PURPLE...

nahhhh....

Back
Top Bottom